Simone Padoin (31 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't know why some are taking this as a joke. Padoin is seriously one of the best subs player that any team would love to have, there's a reason why Allegri said he is one of the smartest tactical players he's got in the squad. Simone can play in different positions, hard to beat defensively (not technical offensively) but he will do his job and apply what the coach wants from him.
He always does his job. I don't remember any mistakes ever. Great to have.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He always does his job. I don't remember any mistakes ever. Great to have.
Something that not too many know is that it's hard to get a job done coming from the bench without committing any mistakes when you're not a starter in the team for years yet Padoin comes in, no mistakes, gets the job done.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I don't know why some are taking this as a joke. Padoin is seriously one of the best subs player that any team would love to have, there's a reason why Allegri said he is one of the smartest tactical players he's got in the squad. Simone can play in different positions, hard to beat defensively (not technical offensively) but he will do his job and apply what the coach wants from him.
I never joke around when it comes to Padoin. He is a very versatile player who gets the job done no matter where you play him. He is tactically intelligent, and not many players can do what he does.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I never joke around when it comes to Padoin. He is a very versatile player who gets the job done no matter where you play him. He is tactically intelligent, and not many players can do what he does.
:agree:

He never was nor will he ever be a stand-out player, but his ability to come on in any type of game at any time and just do his job is quite remarkable. Even more so since you can stick him in basically any position as well. Every team needs players like him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Amen, been saying that for years.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
:tup:

Peluso was just annonying with his yellow cards every game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

He never was nor will he ever be a stand-out player, but his ability to come on in any type of game at any time and just do his job is quite remarkable. Even more so since you can stick him in basically any position as well. Every team needs players like him.
And not every team has this kind of squad player.
Even among squad players, he is pretty unique because he can cover practically any position bar striker.

He is a very useful “get out of jail” card when you get an unwanted injury or a urgent tactical shift.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)