Simone Padoin (10 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Fint we found a bigger Padoin worshipper than you, only way you can beat this is by taking a picture of a fat blunt with padoin's face on it. herbs>tobacco

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wouldn't sell him for 100ml :stuckup:

I'll never forget him passing to Alex in his last game to set him up for the goal. He celebrated like a fan. Like a little boy.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think he will.
i look at it this way. we have Marchisio/Pogba/Vidal/Pirlo/Pereyra/Sturaro as CMs. we have Licht/Caceres/Evra/Asamoah. i dont know what position Pereyra (or Asamoah) will be used in though + we dont know yet who will arrive (of fullbacks or CMs) and who will leave (of the 10 players above, probababy none) so there is a chance he will stay. im not saying he will leave for sure, but i think there is a good chance he will

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wouldn't sell him for 100ml :stuckup:

I'll never forget him passing to Alex in his last game to set him up for the goal. He celebrated like a fan. Like a little boy.
Ill never forget that either. He was just an average dude playing alongside an emblem in his last game. You could tell he was almost shocked to be part of that.
It was like you said...almost like if a fan was chosen randomly to play alongside alex in his last game.

I watched a quick vid of DP's last game. When he was substituted he didn't shake Conte's hand. Thought that was interesting. No malice intended :D
Its pretty clear there was something going on and he was not happy about everything that had to do with Conte and Agnelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)