Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
PadoOne Failed :sob:
He delivered his usual performance. Passing the ball back to midfielders the minute he gets the ball on the flank. He adds zero. He shouldn't even be a football player. I don't understand how someone like him is at Juventus. Similar to Moggi's Michele Paramatti. Useless.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought he just misjudged that rather than couldn't be bothered, he doesn't strike me as a lazy player. If he doesn't work hard he has little, so it makes no sense to be.

VUCIMata10

Apr 5, 2013
I thought he just misjudged that rather than couldn't be bothered, he doesn't strike me as a lazy player. If he doesn't work hard he has little, so it makes no sense to be.
i agree, thats the only thing he has going for him, he works hard, he just misjudged it, vidal hit it hard but the rain slowed it down

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
A highly-anticipated opportunity for Pavia to test themselves against the reigning champions got off to a troubled start when Lorenzo Degeri received a blow to the head in a challenge with Simone Padoin, causing the visitors’ midfielder to faint and fall to the floor.
Medics were on hand to provide instant medical attention while a semi-automatic defibrillator was also used to monitor the player's situation. Degeri regained consciousness and responded coherently when being transported by ambulance to Turin’s CTO hospital.
The player was attended to by Professor Benech and all tests carried out returned negative. He will stay under overnight observation as a precaution before being discharged tomorrow morning
What a BEAST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)