Simone Padoin (59 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Another easy target, but he wasn't even one of the worst players. Actually first half he was pretty good, he caused problems cutting inside and outside. Second half average.
Why is it every time I read your posts I need to squint or use my magnifying glass??

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ah ok. I'm just gonna sit here and do that look that you do when you don't understand what the hell you're talking bout. ;)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;3990695 said:
Ah ok. I'm just gonna sit here and do that look that you do when you don't understand what the hell you're talking bout. ;)
:D

So were you being funny or does my post text actually look smaller?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Um, he had 2-3 decent crosses or passes, one of them set up Gio, and he clearly is more comfortable at beating his man then our 3 other RWBs so far, can cut in and out. The crosses generally didn't get anywhere, but there were enough times were he faked or maneuvered past his man and get space to cross.

You say this was a disaster lol? Ideally he shouldn't start, but it's so fucking funny to say disaster lol, I would rate only Marchisio and Gio better then him yesterday.

In general solid medium outing, and he got the start because he was useful in 3 previous games he was subbed in. Or wait, you considered them a disaster too? Off course you didn't, we didn't lose, so there was no reason for you to PMS.
This.

Really was another decent performance from him in thy position. Obviously, it's ideal that we have Lichtsteiner back there (and hopefully Isla gets back to his best) but he has shown to be a decent option for us on the right. He does take on and get the better of players too lol. Quite surprising.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't understand the criticism of him today, as if he is the sort of player who is going to make or break a game.

He played on his own against Marchionni (as usual playing out of his skin against us) and Biabiany, he was playing there just to shut them down, and he did ok at that. He was dead on his feet when he went off.

May 22, 2007
Played it risky with that tackle in the second half, I thought he was going to get sent off. Luckily, Juve had already purchased that referee.

It has been quite a poor few games from each left wing back Conte has picked so far. De Ceglie, Isla and Padoin have not managed to fill Asamoah's boots, especially the latter two, both playing on a wing more uncomfortable for their preferred foot. The lack of attacking threat from Padoin limited the game, De Ceglie at least made Biabiany work a bit harder because he knows how to move in that position.

Is it time to look back at the 4-3-3 temporarily? Until we get Kwadwo back. There are a few left backs in the squad, and the distribution of attacking play on the pitch could be achieved from a front trio? We haven't seen Peluso as a LWB, but still....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't understand the criticism of him today, as if he is the sort of player who is going to make or break a game.

He played on his own against Marchionni (as usual playing out of his skin against us) and Biabiany, he was playing there just to shut them down, and he did ok at that. He was dead on his feet when he went off.
:agree:

And he won the freekick for the goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)