Simone Padoin (26 Viewers)

Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Zero quality crosses..can't get around atleast 1 defender, tactically incompetent, and doesn't know how to defend. This guy is the definition of a disaster. He shouldn't be on team, let alone starting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Um, he had 2-3 decent crosses or passes, one of them set up Gio, and he clearly is more comfortable at beating his man then our 3 other RWBs so far, can cut in and out. The crosses generally didn't get anywhere, but there were enough times were he faked or maneuvered past his man and get space to cross.

You say this was a disaster lol? Ideally he shouldn't start, but it's so fucking funny to say disaster lol, I would rate only Marchisio and Gio better then him yesterday.

In general solid medium outing, and he got the start because he was useful in 3 previous games he was subbed in. Or wait, you considered them a disaster too? Off course you didn't, we didn't lose, so there was no reason for you to PMS.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Um, he had 2-3 decent crosses or passes, one of them set up Gio, and he clearly is more comfortable at beating his man then our 3 other RWBs so far, can cut in and out. The crosses generally didn't get anywhere, but there were enough times were he faked or maneuvered past his man and get space to cross.

You say this was a disaster lol? Ideally he shouldn't start, but it's so fucking funny to say disaster lol, I would rate only Marchisio and Gio better then him yesterday.
:agree:

All things considered, I'd even go as far as saying that he impressed me yesterday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wouldn't say impressed, but getting the ball in stationary position on the flank, he is more or less so far the only RWB I feel confident enough to get past his man.

Which is really not a good sign for his colleagues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)