Legend or History?

• Legend

• History

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Bastards :D

I'm sorry, but I've never liked limited players. Even during the glorious Lippi years, I had a hard time appreciating having dunces like Paramatti, Baiocco, Bachini, Porrini, and even Iuliano in our team.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:agree: I still can't digest having this guy on our team. I just don't appreciate players with limited skill :D
:lol: Bastards :D

I'm sorry, but I've never liked limited players. Even during the glorious Lippi years, I had a hard time appreciating having dunces like Paramatti, Baiocco, Bachini, Porrini, and even Iuliano in our team.
Dude, i understand that you cant digest limited players, but you do now that they are a must in every team because of depth? And you and everyone else should be happy that a back-up, limited player like Padoin makes a performance like last night. The Padoins are essential to a team that fights on three fronts and aims for success in all three of them. We should all deal understand that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:heart: I like you too :sheik:

He did do a good job yesterday; it was indeed a decent performance, but the match was rather dull and uneventful. Cagliari had 0 chances in the 1'st half, and got their first shot off on goal in the 60'th minute.

I think it's reasonable that the fringe players perform better in cup games, as they are well rested, and have a lot to prove :)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Padoin is doing great so far. like i said in the match thread he is opening up space, beating the first man and even threading some nice threw balls in tight spaces. His crossing isnt bad either all went to a good spot unfortunately no trailing players went into them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)