Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'll be sending roles around 3pm gmt, i've found a list of 19 signed up.

3gs (1 CC, 1 R)
1 D, 1 BG, 1 Lawyer, 1 Jailer

9pm CET deadline

1. Völler
2. Klin
3. Mohad
4. Melo
5. Osman
6. Salvo
7. Blondu
8. Bezzy
9. Kate
10. Jihadi John
11. X
12. Fred
13. Woody
14. Alen
15. ENRON
16. Kyle
17. Seven
18. Tomice
19. Ocelot

If anyone wants in or out let me know by 3pm GMT
4 g's. it is 3 c vs 1 g

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fuck it, I don't care. 4 and a recruiter. Drawing the roles shortly if anyone else wants to play.
4 Gs including a recruiter if there are 19 players.

Stop acting like you have no idea how we play this FFS.

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck was up with that PM, Sam? What's with the attitude? Look dude, you're not doing us any favors narrating if you're gonna act like this during the game.

"Make sure you're active or whatever, I don't care." Seriously fuck off man.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck was up with that PM, Sam? What's with the attitude? Look dude, you're not doing us any favors narrating if you're gonna act like this during the game.

:lol:

I dodged a bullet

Fucken Emo :lol:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

This is what i got

"Congratulations, you're a C. Make sure you play, or whatever. I don't care"

My evening sunshine this guy :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This game is obviously not gonna end well. Having such a narrator with this attitude and the game has not even started is a recipe for disaster.

As if he's doing us a fucking favor.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is fvcked. You are not allowed to prove your C roles like that by saying what the narrator sent you (unless he sent the same words to Gs) , I say that because he sent me the exact same shit. I was so flabbergasted by his miserable tone I just replied with howler smiley :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is fvcked. You are not allowed to prove your C roles like that by saying what the narrator sent you, I say that because he sent me the exact same shit. I was so flabbergasted by his miserable tone I just replied with howler smiley :D
I'm out still.

That guy is a dufus.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck it, I don't care. 4 and a recruiter. Drawing the roles shortly if anyone else wants to play.
You don't care? Why pissed off dude, and why are you doing this then?

It's 3 Gs plus one recruiter when we are just 19 players, that's 4 vs 15, that's almost 1 in 3 ratio, usually it's more ideal to have 1 in 4 ratio.

With 5 Gs including recruit you make it 5 vs 14 Cs. Not too ideal otherwise.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
@Ford Prefect

I think you misunderstood when peeps were pulling out, it was in no way your fault for not starting the game early. It was just the interest was not enough and the last few peeps we needed just didnt sign up for us to start, so stop taking everything so personally. Dont feel obliged to continue this game if u dont want to, im sure u have a story ready and u can use it next time you decide to narrate.

Nuke this game.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5064946 said:
@Ford Prefect

I think you misunderstood when peeps were pulling out, it was in no way your fault for not starting the game early. It was just the interest was not enough and the last few peeps we needed just didnt sign up for us to start, so stop taking everything so personally. Dont feel obliged to continue this game if u dont want to, im sure u have a story ready and u can use it next time you decide to narrate.

Nuke this game.
He didn't misunderstand anything. This is how he always act, just this time it shows more as he's the narrator.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Fuck me been away for a few day and this thread and the gay one :rofl:

This game is gonna end badly most probably, but you guys still shouldn't have posted your PMs here like that. next thing peeps will just start print-screening their role PMs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)