[SI] Football Manager 2008 (2 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It works!!! And the best thing is that I don't need new crack for this version :wee:

Btw can anyone help me, cuz I forgot how to change colours which shows player attributes, after I installed patch player attributes are in dark blue color which I hate :(

Mar 24, 2006
It works!!! And the best thing is that I don't need new crack for this version :wee:

Btw can anyone help me, cuz I forgot how to change colours which shows player attributes, after I installed patch player attributes are in dark blue color which I hate :(
you mean you installed the new version ( 8.0.1 ) to replacing your old one ( 8.0.0 ) , so do you still load your old saved game in the new version ?
does it work ?

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
Randomness. Who knows? In one of my games everyone on Liverpool hated Kewell and by everyone I mean the whole team.
in my file everyone hates Andrade and Iaquinta son i dont think it's random

one of the best players I have bought is Brienza I bought only half the player for 6 million dollars and he is my top scorer and assister

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
i have been a big player of football manager games for years. do all you guys use the same formation in the league and in the champ league? with the team ive got i have mastered serie a (i use an attacking 4-4-1-1 formation) but for the last 2 champ league seasons i have only get to the second knock out round in the champions league (last year i got battered 7-0 away at athelico madrid :S).

what formations do you guys use in the champ league????????????

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1525663 said:
You downloaded the wrong patch, you need the exact thing, I made the same mistake....

Enron, give him the exact pace you and I DL'ed the patch from....
http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/5902009263

Just find the patch that suits both your computer and game. There are different patches for FM and WSM as well as FM/PC, WSM/PC and FM/Mac, WSM/Mac.

WSM is World Soccer Manager. The same game as FM but with an Americanized title.

*The patch has an autoinstall feature so by just clicking the icon it will locate your FM software in your HD and give you the hook up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)