[SI] Football Manager 2008 (6 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I scored a bagillion goals with Zaragoza and ended up in 3rd place in the league. Now I have all the money in the world and all is good.

hcandraw

Aug 22, 2006
This is something that I believe should be improved next year. I mean they could have provided a description explaining the reasons of each dislike.

By the way, Does anyone play Juventus with Del Piero having retired? At what age did he retire? What is he doing now? Just curious.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
@albertmare: Your game crashed in third season? I recently started to play FM again and in my third season in December my game crashed :( Now I'm downloading patch that Enron gave, I hope it will fix the game.

Mar 24, 2006
@albertmare: Your game crashed in third season? I recently started to play FM again and in my third season in December my game crashed :( Now I'm downloading patch that Enron gave, I hope it will fix the game.
No , Goggo , my game was crashed on my fourth season . i saw the patch that Enron gave but not download the patch yet , so if i download it later , how to use the patch ?
p.s : mine version is 8.0.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)