[SI] Football Manager 2008 (6 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
at the end of this season, im gonna offload Andrade and Mellberg. i hardly play mellberg, but Andrade is a regular. but i want a defender much better than him cos i've simply been letting a lot of goals throughout the season!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1593436 said:
Play him more, that or you may have to sell him...
he is a starter for almost every game, he is getting more playing time then piatti. he is definetly the main man. :confused:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;1593443 said:
Just discipline him. Andrea Coda is at Udinese and co-owned by Empoli.
ye i did thanks for the advice both you guys.
so any advice on luci? is he worth keeping he is playing well for me

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
a friend of mine just loaned FM to me, never played before. now i'm addicted. currently with liverpool, will move to Juve eventually. in 3 years won EPL 3 times, CL twice, FA 3 times, etc. bought aguero, but after updating to 8.0.2, he's much worse :( bloody annoying. I tried to buy Piatti, but arsenal wouldn't sell him to 'pool

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
a friend of mine just loaned FM to me, never played before. now i'm addicted. currently with liverpool, will move to Juve eventually. in 3 years won EPL 3 times, CL twice, FA 3 times, etc. bought aguero, but after updating to 8.0.2, he's much worse :( bloody annoying. I tried to buy Piatti, but arsenal wouldn't sell him to 'pool
where you been brotha? good to see you back keep me posted on the music ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)