[SI] Football Manager 2008 (8 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
2013 and I'm Juventus and Italy manager.

Juventus:

Buffon

Di Silvestri-Criscito-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Lulinha-Nocerino-Marchisio-Iago

Giovinco

Trezeguet​

Italy:

Buffon

Di Silvestri-Criscito-Chiellini-De Ceglie

Vailatti-Nocerino-De Rossi-Montolivo

Giovinco

Toni​

Won the league every season, a few CL, a few Coppa's and Euro 2012 with Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
torres rocks in this game....i got valencia and i baught him using him with villa at top 3-5 won over maddrid....at thier home..he scored 4 goal and silva scored the lasst one...now i got carvalho from chelsea for 4.5 mill...using hi with albiol at the center...

Villa is awesome. One of the most expensive forwards to buy (cost me 72 million in my Juve game when he was 28) but I had no regrets. He would finish top scorer alot and had tons of assists

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
so any 1 got any good formations, i am currently playing santacroce and crsicito in the center. my defense is leaking goals. also i cant get zapata as he says he doesnt think a move to italy is good now.

Apr 15, 2006
Burke, or anyone interested... what is the ideal Team instructions for a 4-4-2?

my formation...

Trez/Cavani - Amauri/DP

gasbarroni/guzman----tiago(AMC)-----Palombo(DM/MC/DC)------Camo/Wijnaldum

chiellini-------criscito-------andrade/zuiverloon-------zebina/grygera

btw, Amauri's been awesome this season for me. 25 goals in the league and about 8 in Coppa Italia. the next top scorers in the league for me are Cavani and trez with 5 goals each! :weee:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
so any 1 got any good formations, i am currently playing santacroce and crsicito in the center. my defense is leaking goals. also i cant get zapata as he says he doesnt think a move to italy is good now.
don't give your full backs as much freedom to go forward and the same for one of the midfielders.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,929
    Burke, or anyone interested... what is the ideal Team instructions for a 4-4-2?

my formation...

Trez/Cavani - Amauri/DP

gasbarroni/guzman----tiago(AMC)-----Palombo(DM/MC/DC)------Camo/Wijnaldum

chiellini-------criscito-------andrade/zuiverloon-------zebina/grygera

btw, Amauri's been awesome this season for me. 25 goals in the league and about 8 in Coppa Italia. the next top scorers in the league for me are Cavani and trez with 5 goals each! :weee:
    The first thing you need to do is not run that formation. You need to click on the individual players and check out where they play "natural". I know Zuiverloon is out at RB, and I'm not sure about Wijnaldum or Guzman.
    try figuring that by yourself ;)

that's the point of this game , YOU being the manager , try different shit and see what works the best
    Dude, don't be a fuckstick.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    thanks, but how do i do that? thanks again
    thats alright, for example you could make them more defensive minded. Also something that worked for is to not let them go forward all the time ( so change it to mixed ) and for the full backs you could change the crossing area to deep instead of mixed or the byline.

For the midfielder always put one thats defensive minded, not going forward and possibly hard tackler.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    have you guys checked out Irome? you can get him for 5 million in the first 2 seasons. He's a winger/right midfielder. He's awesome. Scores alot of golas and assists and has great crossing stats

Apr 15, 2006
    @ Yerbuti, Get Guardado to patch up that left flank.
    naah. gasbarroni and Guzman are awesome wingers. Gasbarroni has like 15 assists, both from left and right wings and also from corners! and he's an AM RLC, that's why i got him. Guzman used to give a lot of assists when he was co-owned... so bought him and he's been great!

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    thats alright, for example you could make them more defensive minded. Also something that worked for is to not let them go forward all the time ( so change it to mixed ) and for the full backs you could change the crossing area to deep instead of mixed or the byline.

For the midfielder always put one thats defensive minded, not going forward and possibly hard tackler.
    thanks man + rep

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    guys have any1 tried benzema, i tried alot but lyon wont leave him go....i offered around 28 -35 mill, but first they rejected and i offered them 40 but thy want 100£££....... fu*** bas****d..:D

Apr 15, 2006
    100??? whoa!

btw... after reloading the same game after about 10 times... i FINALLY defeated Inter and ended their 35 or 38 game unbeaten streak!! :weee: DP came off the bench in a rare appearance and scored a trademark goal to win the match 2-1! :D

the 2nd match after that was against Sevilla in UCL... and we won by 5-0... all 5 goals in the first half by Amauri! :D subbed him for Cavani at HT and we got no goals! :sad:

so i conclude... he's my new DP! if he doesnt play well... we lose! :D

soulslider

Rregula sound
    May 16, 2006
    guys have any1 tried benzema, i tried alot but lyon wont leave him go....i offered around 28 -35 mill, but first they rejected and i offered them 40 but thy want 100£££....... fu*** bas****d..:D
    yeah i've been trying to get him for two seasons now , the lowest offer that they accepted was 98mil. but i didn't want to pay that much for one player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)