[SI] Football Manager 2008 (2 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He will develop into a great defender in about 2 years time.
i might sell him, i dunno if i want him he is making a few players unhappy including del piero.

also any 1 now any good left mids?

and man piatti is amazing i bought him only like 6 games back and already he is at 4 goals and assisiting like every goal man that kid is amazing. although the guy gets injured every third match fro some reason :S

Mar 24, 2006
guys I need a good goalie, and I mean a really good goalie for a reasonable price (non of the obvious ones like Ustari, Akinfeev, Agilardi, Joao Carlos). I'm in season of 2010 with Parma
Good deal , but If i were you , i would buy Mirante .

I will post my Mirante with my Grande Atletico later .
he's the rock under my Goal post ;)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
CB:
Sergey Ignashevich - CSKA Moscow - 2.9m
Aleksander Dzudovic - Spartak Nalchik - 500k

RB:
Rafinha
Lorenzo De Silvestri
Eduardo Ratinho
thanks, also zapata keeps rejecting me. i got him up to the contract stage and he keeps saying he is unsure of a move to italy? is there anything i can do? also i got up to that point for 38 mil is that any good. thanks.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
god im such a noob at this game! can any 1 recomend a formation?

i have piatti gio marchisio del piero huntelaar santacroce,criscito zebina and chiellini and also zanetti

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,915
    guys I need a good goalie, and I mean a really good goalie for a reasonable price (non of the obvious ones like Ustari, Akinfeev, Agilardi, Joao Carlos). I'm in season of 2010 with Parma
    Hugo Lloris, Loic Remy, Rensing, Ochoa, Kameni, Hildebrand.....

(Try the bolded first....
    god im such a noob at this game! can any 1 recomend a formation?

i have piatti gio marchisio del piero huntelaar santacroce,criscito zebina and chiellini and also zanetti
    I use a 4(flat) - 1(DM) - 3(CM's) - 2(st)

It's very hard to run unless you have the right players. So....I can help you, but you have to tell me what style you want to play and where you want your balls to go, down the wings, through the middle, etc., etc.

That's my newly promoted kick ass squad Bari:
    WORD!

I like the chicken heads.

Arvin

Juve Star
    Dec 30, 2004
    torres rocks in this game....i got valencia and i baught him using him with villa at top 3-5 won over maddrid....at thier home..he scored 4 goal and silva scored the lasst one...now i got carvalho from chelsea for 4.5 mill...using hi with albiol at the center...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)