{SI} Football Manager 2007 (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Bisco said:
in my game, inter won the title, and champions league it was my first season so didnt get to show them who the boss is. but this is my second season in seria A and i just whiped them 4-0 and still counting. i am first and havea 5 piont gap between me and milan. inter is 5th.

ur game is f*cked up, take it back! ask for ur money bk!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bisco has finally done it. i havewon the league in my second season in seria A!!!!!!!!!!

why bd should i return the game i am enjoying trashing inter every time i face them it just keeps getting better and better.

Jul 23, 2006
Bisco said:
bisco has finally done it. i havewon the league in my second season in seria A!!!!!!!!!!

why bd should i return the game i am enjoying trashing inter every time i face them it just keeps getting better and better.
congrats on winning serie a
where did u end up reaching in the champs league?

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,024

I just bought Nuri Sahin for 36m Pounds, and just got screwed by Barca 4-0 They're fuckin winning every single game. I'm second currently behind them by 6pts in January.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I ended up getting Joris Mathijsen.

Nasri out for three months. Trez out for four months. Buffon for one month.

And squad depth is not exactly my main force...

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    and I cant sell gasbarroni,kapo,guzman,sculli
    I sold the three first quite easily. Couldn't sell Sculli. He's worth 5,5 M Euro, and offered him to clubs for 900K. Noone wanted him. Is he that bad? :p

Anyway. Won my first match in Serie A, away at Sampdoria. They're coached by Marcelo Lippi, and he complimented me before the match :proud:

Second match: home against the mighty Milan. With Buffon, Trez and Nasri injured, I had some fears.
    Will Mirante be good enough to block Pirlo's free kicks? Will Boumsong be able to mark Gilardino? Will Bojinov beat Nesta? Will Gattuso injure the rest of my team?

A Pavel brace made it 2-0 before half time. Bojinov secured the victory just minutes after the break.
    Gattuso got sent off, and Zebina came on the field to replace the tired Vanden Borre, only to put the ball in his own nets...

Pavel MoM. Just days after my assistant manager told me Pavel was past his peak, but should be allowed to stay out his contract, because he was an example for the youth ... :disagree:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Geof said:
    Try to keep him happy. Praise him in the media, be cool with him in the game talk and stuff.

With a bit of luck he will settle.
    Grazie.

Btw, someone suggested Digard earlier. I checked his stats, and he's not exactly a hot prospect, but what I wanna do is, to buy him and stick him in my youth team. Will that do any good?

OP
    Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,036
    Anders said:
    I tried ´.... but can't seem to find the deductions in the editor
    Do you really need the 8pts? Serie B is a joke. You can win games with your reserve team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)