{SI} Football Manager 2007 (10 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
20million.

I bought quite a number of players this year. I bought: belardi, Zapata, Kompany, Mingazzini, Ben Arfa, Arango,Jiminez, Foti and Bojinov.

Jul 23, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
20million.

I bought quite a number of players this year. I bought: belardi, Zapata, Kompany, Mingazzini, Ben Arfa, Arango,Jiminez, Foti and Bojinov.
oo
try to get sherman cardenas and gareth bale
get micah richards
well, with the players u got, u should be winning, i think ur formation/tactics are not compatible

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
is it just me or is the first season in Serie A hard? I've been doing shit. After 4 matches i've won 1 drawn 1 and lost 2! I drew with Milan, beat Empoli, lost to Lazio and Fiorentina.
Get used to it dude, there is some kind of bias against Juve in the game. I finished 4th in my first season in Serie A.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Ben Arfa or C Ronaldo?

What striker should I get? I have Higuain, Bojinov, DP, and Palladino. Palladino and Higuain have been awsome, Bojinov is ok, but DP's been mostly disappointing.

As for midfield, i have Camo, Marchionni (sub), Zanetti, Gourcuff, Giannichedda (sub)

Defense: Meira, Kovac, Boumsoung, Marcelo, Vandenborre

Would appreciate if someone could help me with who I should sell and who I should get in any of those departments.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Badass Devil said:
which 1's
What striker should I get? I have Higuain, Bojinov, DP, and Palladino. Palladino and Higuain have been awsome, Bojinov is ok, but DP's been mostly disappointing.

As for midfield, i have Camo, Marchionni (sub), Zanetti, Gourcuff, Giannichedda (sub)

Defense: Meira, Kovac, Boumsoung, Marcelo, Vandenborre

Would appreciate if someone could help me with who I should sell and who I should get in any of those departments.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Pazzini, Foti...

Gago, Sivok...

Felipe, Zapata, Richards...

Sell Meira, Boumsong, Gianni(when he's 33-34)...

Play Giovinco in the 2nd half and make him take your free kicks. Always scores for me.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I think I sold Giovinco :oops:

btw, I'm trying to sign Motta on a free transfer, but it says that he would have no interest joining the club at this time, any way I can still get him?

edit: Meira's doing good for me though. And he just scored the only goal to win the Euro 2008 against Spain :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
when you offer him a contract chose the important 1st team player or something like it. Give a generous bonus + 1st team appearance.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
mark77 said:
when you offer him a contract chose the important 1st team player or something like it. Give a generous bonus + 1st team appearance.
Key Player
$77,000 per week
Sing on fee - $3.2 million
Goal bonus - $190
Appearance fee - $190

what thinkest thou? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)