{SI} Football Manager 2007 (4 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Don Bes said:
your players are too young
i thought it was that. In fact when i beat Empoli i had Kompany and Kovac as cd's. But against Fiorentina i had to use Zapata and Boumsong!
Foti is doing quite well for me.

Jul 23, 2006
@bd
where can i get fm scout from?

any1 lacking a decent rm should have a look at sherman cardenas, he's amazing and really cheap
as for LB, try to sign gareth bale

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
What do you do if you have Bojinov, Palladino, Trez, Higuain, and want Huntelaar? :confused:

Also, I'm thinking about selling Camoranesi to get some cash and get Podolski, 'cause I think Marchionni's fine on the right wing and I desperately need a left winger. How the hell do you get teams interested in a player? I tried setting the player's value to 0 and offering him, but after I keep rejecting their offers and then changing the value back to the original, teams back out. :(

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Nihilista! said:
"el es un gigante" dude
what about Gago? he's a good DM... at leat in real life:D
:p I was debating between el and ello. I'm losing touch with my Spanish, the Portuguese is taking over it.

:agree: I have Gago now, just signed him. Also, Felipe.

Mia squadra:

---- Buffon----

-------Felipe-------Meira------

Rehman-------Gago-----------Marcelo

---------------Zanetti------------------

Marchionni-------------------Sculli--

-----Higuain/Huntelaar----Palladino/Boji

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Don Bes said:
get rid of sculli and sell trezeguet, i bought huntleaar and sold trezeguet latter (when he turned 30), barely got 14 mil for him

send me the linke to that fm genie
I sold Trez for $28Mil and got Huntelaar. Nedved's contract expired and I didn't renew it sense he wasn't really performing, so now I need a left winger. But since I'm buying Huntelaar for $44m (which my scouts and the genie told me to offer) I'm not gonna have anything to get Podolski, who I wanted to get.

Here's the link dude: http://dodownload.filefront.com/598...f5130638024526053fc844c86dca3d28458dec14f96ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)