shud tudor be brought back? (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
it is official and i hope he doesnt change his mind.. moggi said in an interview after the lecce game that tudor will surely be back with juve next season even because ferrara will retire and montero can be sold. he even said that also we may not buy new defenders but we have many young players who are breaking trough ... i hope its true:D
I think Moggi has watched Tudor's performance in Siena and seems pretty impressed by him.
Moggi y don't u use that $$$ to buy Chivu as well? It's a good investment for the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
tudor is an underestimated player, he would be great if he had to play to a less competitive team,
he is one of our best players in the air and juve heavily lacks there, he would be v.usefull when playing against English-like teams,
he is also a better choice than iuliano,montero,biri,legro and if we add retiring ferrara and pessotto
it seems that we really need him ,on the bench, next year
but if we bring in chiellini,covac, barzagli,bonera and another younger, he isnt needed that much.
So if a good offer comes, we souldnt waste his carrier as starter somewhere else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)