shud tudor be brought back? (2 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I hope Tudor doesn't come back and gets signed by a club where he can play. Sometimes I really hate Juventus for what they do to players such as Tudor, leaving him on the bench until they are in an injury crisis. It obviously decreases the morale of the player, possibly damaging his career.

So fly Igor, fly! Go to a big club like you deserve to. :)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i never liked tudor , and he never played good in general , he is not safe as a defender and dont have that skills to be a midfielder

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
i never liked tudor , and he never played good in general , he is not safe as a defender and dont have that skills to be a midfielder
I couldn't agree with u about that. He was having a good time at Juventus but his injuries put him on bench and than on loan. He isn't for midfield but as a CB he is quite good

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Tudor is a decent backup. We should get a young defender that can rotate with Thuram next season, but if that isn't possible Tudor can return. He's very strong and a good tackler. Besides that he scores a lot of goals, although he's also the top own goal scorer in the world.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
tudor is very slow , and all remmember his own goals , he is not safe in defence , we can trade him with someone better

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Tudor had great arial abilities, no doubt, but I just remember him doing less and being stupid than rather him doing great things. I think we should move on, he's not getting any younger either.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think we should sell him.It's not as if he's going to get a first team place at Juve,all he needs and deserves is a place on the bench.The early promise he showed in his younger years deserves at least that.It is a pity that we do not have enough good recent memories to remember him by as Lippi employed him as a midfielder far too often and his chances early this season were limited and he had to be loaned out.I cannot remember a defender so adept at scoring goals playing in Juve from the past decade.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++I cannot remember a defender so adept at scoring goals playing in Juve from the past decade.
I still remember his goal on the volley against Deportivo in the CL in the 93th minute.

I say bring him back, and use him as a back up, surely he is better then Montero at the moment.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Tudor is a very good deffender and a very good DM too. HIs biggest problem is speed. He is VERY SLOW. We need someone faster.. We can bring him back under one condtion we get a fast aggresive CB in advance.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
the problem with having Tudor back its that he is a question mark becouse of his injuryes... I mean is like if he was made of crystal, everytime that someone touch him he gets injured... I mean I remember one time that he got injured when the team was warming up for a match...

He is a great defender, but the problem is that he is always injured...

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
it is official and i hope he doesnt change his mind.. moggi said in an interview after the lecce game that tudor will surely be back with juve next season even because ferrara will retire and montero can be sold. he even said that also we may not buy new defenders but we have many young players who are breaking trough ... i hope its true:D

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
He's good not very technical but he can fit into Capello's tactical outline, and can be a good sub for Thuram, he isn't the fastest cb in the world, but right now he's better than the other guys sitting ont eh bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)