shud tudor be brought back? (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
No, he's a liability, very sluggish on the ball and would create more problems than he'd solve. Unless we could convert him into a beanpole striker i say get rid.

Sep 28, 2002
how??? by scoring? he wouldnt have played in the first leg anyway, because all defenders were fit, and in second game we didnt concede so how wouldve he helped?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
i think he shud.capello wasted his talents.
Not really. He was on the bench in the later stages when Lippi coached us. His injury has wrecked him, and he wans't the same player after that. And no1 knows wad happens after January rite? Since he is now doing well, he should be brought back, and we will decide what to do with him.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Bring him back. He is good. Really great for backup. Next to Cannavaro he will dominate.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes Andy, it seems that people forgot Tudor. This guy is amazing and one of the few players that play with their heart

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Tudor isn't the defender he once was, but even at Siena he still seems to display a lot of the "air ball" talents that Juve so woefully lacked against Pool recently.

Is it enough to warrant a return? I'm not so sure. If there are players we want to have to fill specific situational roles, I'd rather see us choose them on the basis of our weaknesses against an opponent like Milan -- e.g., creative midfield a la Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo. Camo has done very well this season, though particularly on the wing. But Nedved has been out of form. And most importantly: the "Blasi" spot, IMO, has been an Achilles Heel for us.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Tudor has never really got the chance. IMO a GREAT defender when he is trusted. And gets time. Looks at Croatia NT. Really good defender. the goal against Deportivo felt like an orgazm

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
In the croatia nt he can't be replaced. When he is missing croatian media is yelling how we are gonna do it without him, but also they are praying to God that he will not inyure himself once again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)