show your support to members who are unwell (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
1. I am going directly to an BMW dealership. Getting myself a 760iL. Filling up the tank.

2. Picking up my buds and chicks, and going directly to Atlantic City

3. Wasting all the money I've saved up, having great sex with three hot chicks, and going to sleep to never wake up!

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
It wasnt funny but I like how he did a Burke type joke and made it sound like it wasnt something people whip their ass with.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
It wasnt funny but I like how he did a Burke type joke and made it sound like it wasnt something people whip their ass with.
Please explain yourself using more adept language.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
actually, I would probably go outsie and run around as fast as possible, eat some really, really good food, play through Shostakovich's 1st violin concerto, write a letter to all of my best friends, and die playing Wieniawski's Legend

that's what I thought was funny. if it had been anyone but burke, it would have been a bit too far....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
1. I am going directly to an BMW dealership. Getting myself a 760iL. Filling up the tank.

2. Picking up my buds and chicks, and going directly to Atlantic City

3. Wasting all the money I've saved up, having great sex with three hot chicks, and going to sleep to never wake up!
That's what I call Romance :touched:

May 3, 2005
i would:
get a mazda mx5 (silver)
meet my friends for the last ever time
tell everyone how i REALLY feel about them (and then hope that i do die and the doctors weren't wrong)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Personally, I wouldnt have to be dying so I can tell everyone what I really think about them. Everyone should be this way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)