Show me yours and I'll show you mine (2 Viewers)

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #32
    Nice work there Easy2Die and Darin... :thumb:

I enjoyed it, especially all the wonderful pictures! :)

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    It was kinda loooooong.... so I removed the part about great danes... Now it's only about Denmark and the capitol.
    It was longer than this :eek:

I will have to read this on Sunday .... Maybe I will be inspired to post some .....

Easy2Die

May 26, 2003
    Part Two of my conversation in page 1 will be complete now ( i wish ):D

Now am gonna talk about the other emirates ( cities ) ....

Ajman: is the smallest city in thye UAE .. the view of the creek is one of my favorite things that i like to do when i go to Ajman ... and also it is always being developed

Umm Al-Qaiwain ( UAQ ) : this city is very quiet and i really enjoy my time there ... (You Know Why ?) ... coz its really amazing ... its a cool area for living .. not like the big cities ..
    its famous of its beaches ( one of the tourists attraction ) .... resorts that located all along the coast ...
    the desert ( its really fantastic ..:D ) .... and in the winter many people from all over the emirates are camping in UAQ's desert ...
    its has also very nice creek ... and there are many activities are held in this city like cars and motorbyces races ...

Ras Al-Khaimah ( RAK ): this city is located in the north of the UAE .. its famous of its mountains ... and what is cool about this city that the mountains is located between the sea and the desert is from the other side .. its like a devider :) ....
    there are also many farms there ... and one of the biggest medical factory in the middle east ...

Finally , Fujarah : this city is located in the eastern coast ... and its the only city from the UAE that is located in the east ... it faces the Arabian Sea ... and its famous for thye old buildings and mountains and farms ...
    the beaches there are amazing ...... and the weather there is little bit deffirent than the other cities ... its cooler .............. fujairah is a fantastic place for picnics .............

ooooooooooooooh:dontcare: ... am really tierd .......... but i hope that you enjoyed it ....:cool: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)