Shoutout! (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Ill take a stab. you typed a bunch of gibberish as you had the russian keyboard function on your keyboard.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Ill take a stab. you typed a bunch of gibberish as you had the russian keyboard function on your keyboard.
    No, I went to freetranslation.com, and typed in what I wanted to say, then the computer did it, it is not on me.

Copy and paste it, see what you come up with.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    You would request so that Pikazo would color without the brush? Shakespeare in order to write without the knob? I would want to think no. Now if you please please to me kartinu?

:LOL:

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #69
    You would request so that Pikazo would color without the brush? Shakespeare in order to write without the knob? I would want to think no. Now if you please please to me kartinu?

:LOL:
    I wrote "quill."

I have no idea how that got in there.

OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #76
    :LOL: Hahn means cock as in a rooster blandest
    I think she knows.

"You would ask, that Пиказо painted without a brush? Shakespeare to write without the handle? I would like to think was not present. Now please let me a picture?"

I don't know how it translates from quill to handle/knob though.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    fair enough. I can give you several awesome expressions to call burke here though. Notgeil might be one which is fitting. ;)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Yeah the bastard.

Well if you must know he's being trying to phone me all day, he'll come crawling back but will I accept? Hell focking no. Im back on the market, whos game? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)