Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B?? (1 Viewer)

Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
yes,
we spent a hell of a season reconstructing the team and fighting our way back, it just shows that what ever they do juve will stay the best team in italy.

kitno

May 1, 2007
Juventus need to celebrate this scudetto in Serie b. The team work hard. We played well. Next year back in Serie A . We are gonna win from Inter en AC Milan. Juventus the best team in the world. Juventino 4ever.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
we should celebrate. it was a really hard year and a nightmare for the players, the fans and the club that is hopefully over. we should not care what the other teams say and just celebrate our club and our colors.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
We should celebrate. We came up first in a tough league , against the likes of Napoli , Genoa , Bologna ... like someone said this season is/was not a walk in a park , it's was hell so in the end we came up clean and stronger than ever.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ask Leeds United.

Of course we should celebrate. We won't celebrate it in a "F$@# yeah, we're the champions!" way, but our players dug in and played hard, despite the points penalty, and the fact that many of them had the choice to leave for greener pastures.

Winning Serie B itself is nothing to go nuts over, but we're back where we belong, and I think that's cause for celebration.

I think there's a bit too much of a gloryhunting mentality with Juve supporters. Would you not celebrate winning the UEFA Cup because it's not as big as the Champions League? Realistically speaking, the UEFA Cup could be the trophy we're gunning for in 2 years' time, and I won't be embarassed that my team is playing at such a 'low level'.

It seems we're pretty polarised on the issue. 12 votes apiece.
Perfect said, Graham.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The squad can celebrate, but there is no need for a parade. Yes it was an achievement with alot of work put into it, but we were made the scapegoat to Italy's problems and sent down because of another club's manipulative practices.

I would take alot more pride and enjoyment in seeing a "fuck TIM/Moratti/Rossi" parade, with the burning of their flags, etc, than I would acknowledging a championship we should have never had to play.

However, if Inter can celebrate such a pathetic watered down championship, than Juve, a club in crisis who came back from -9, certainly can.
:agree: At least Juve can celebrate winning promotion by honest means: - unlike inter!
i think it should be small celebration, not a massive one. but hey if the fans turn out, you cant deny them the celebration
yeh, now thinking about it we should celebrate that we are going to kick some inter arse
:agree: The fans can celebrate. Juventus have as much right to celebrate promotion to their rightful place (serie A) as any other team who get promoted, and unlike inter's "winning" of "their" scudetti, Juve's promotion was honestly fought for and honestly won. They should start the celebrations low key and take their cue from the fans.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
I see the point of each post .. well maybe not Burke's (no offense here) ..

But personally, I would not celebrate the way I did same time last year .. I would just be happy we're back in our arena with the usual true warriors .. Also, I will be happy because we're having a break after this exhausting season which is a time to boost up morales and change mentality from Serie B to A for the ones new to it. I will keep my fingers crossed for a wonderful performance next season and at least top 4 finish.

I will keep my celebrations for the next Scudetto :) .. while I enjoy the moment for what it's worth ..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Our players should have a little inter celebration cuz they deserved. But not the big one cuz it will look pathetic for a club like Juve to celebrate Serie B like we won CL or Serie A. That's my opinion.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The celebration is for coming back to Serie A not because we won Serie B.

Look at it like you have been in prison and you get released, wouldn't you celebrate?

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Jacques said:

Look at it like you have been in prison and you get released, wouldn't you celebrate?
I would celebrate.

But every time, I remember that my life was wasted (in this case, not just a one's life but the lives of millions of Juventini), I'll realise that my celebration has no meaning.

kitno

May 1, 2007
We still didn't finish first, and we have six more to go.
I will celebrate when we will be first in the end, and not now
We are almost there. i think we don't give it away the first place. It would be nice if there are promototion more traditional clubs to Serie A. Next year a beautiful Serie A and a scudetto for La Vecchia Signora:agree:

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006

To be honest, I thought of it to be this way. Well not quite, Like being a foreigner and coming back to your homeland. You just want to see places you used to go to before and do the same things ... THEN I will be happy :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would celebrate.

But every time, I remember that my life was wasted (in this case, not just a one's life but the lives of millions of Juventini), I'll realise that my celebration has no meaning.
Actually, your life has not been wasted, it's the player's life and the club who did the punishment. I think the time I used to give Juventus before the scandal and after the scandal is pretty much the same except maybe for less TV coverage but that's about it.

As for me celebrating I will not go get drunk on the streets of Torino wearing my Juve gear, no it's very much far from that.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Actually, your life has not been wasted, it's the player's life and the club who did the punishment. I think the time I used to give Juventus before the scandal and after the scandal is pretty much the same except maybe for less TV coverage but that's about it.

As for me celebrating I will not go get drunk on the streets of Torino wearing my Juve gear, no it's very much far from that.
I can see your point and I agree.

Us, it wasn't our lives that have been wasted, in fact. But, it was our nerves which have suffered. Anyways, we'll be sooner or later in our rightful place, and for the current moment, I'm happy. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)