Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B?? (2 Viewers)

Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Now, this is one of the debates in the Juve forums. Should the club celebrate the Serie B title like a Scudetto or not??

Those who say "we should celebrate" say that the players made great efforts to achieve that, and that it was not an easy mission. So, we have to show them our appreciation.

Those who say "we shouldn't celebrate" say that if we celebrate, then we will give the other clubs fans a chance to say that we have admitted that we deserved to go to Serie B, and that the Serie B title is not that big thing that deserves anything big. They say that the big celebration will be when we win the Scudetto after we go back to Serie A, and that we have to wait until that to celebrate.

What do you think?

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:oops: No, it is just a typo, and I don't think I can correct the poll myself...
I was kidding with u Abed ...No offence :pint:
Honestly its a difficult question...Players and staff did a great job here, but Juve's history is full with great championships that make this serie B title looks worthless, with all due respect to serie B teams.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:oops: No, it is just a typo, and I don't think I can correct the poll myself...
I did. :pint:

I voted for no because we are freakin' Juve. Yeah we'll get the Serie B trophy(1st time they give one out) but we should of been celebrating our 30th scudetto this year and add that 3rd star.

I want to forget this Serie B season and look forward for the next one were we belong in Serie A.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Celebrating it or not...hmmm, let me think....No.

I won't be happy reading such a headline "Juventus are the Serie B Champios and Turin didn't sleep", that would be weird indeed. The best team in the history of the Italian football celebrates the domestic 2nd division league, no.

As mark77 said, this season should be the third star season. Hopefully, we'll get the third star in the next season, but the silver one. :eyebrows:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if we were regulare in serie b i would say let's celebrate.
but we were demoted there is nothing to celebrate we lost 2 scudettos many players much money cl... this year'S scudetto chance and maybe also a new stadium.

but we have won one thing a real juve. players and fans which love juve with all their heart

FORZA JUVE

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I say yes, because for some of the players this will be the only time they win anything at Juve and they deserve their moment.

I would however expect the big players to show suitable restraint, in public at least, to show that we are above serie B as a club and it is not a major triumph in our eyes.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The squad can celebrate, but there is no need for a parade. Yes it was an achievement with alot of work put into it, but we were made the scapegoat to Italy's problems and sent down because of another club's manipulative practices.

I would take alot more pride and enjoyment in seeing a "fuck TIM/Moratti/Rossi" parade, with the burning of their flags, etc, than I would acknowledging a championship we should have never had to play.

However, if Inter can celebrate such a pathetic watered down championship, than Juve, a club in crisis who came back from -9, certainly can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)