Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B?? (1 Viewer)

Should we make celebrations for winning the Serie B??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
The squad can celebrate, but there is no need for a parade. Yes it was an achievement with alot of work put into it, but we were made the scapegoat to Italy's problems and sent down because of another club's manipulative practices.

I would take alot more pride and enjoyment in seeing a "fuck TIM/Moratti/Rossi" parade, with the burning of their flags, etc, than I would acknowledging a championship we should have never had to play.

However, if Inter can celebrate such a pathetic watered down championship, than Juve, a club in crisis who came back from -9, certainly can.

+rep

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I did. :pint:

I voted for no because we are freakin' Juve. Yeah we'll get the Serie B trophy(1st time they give one out) but we should of been celebrating our 30th scudetto this year and add that 3rd star.

I want to forget this Serie B season and look forward for the next one were we belong in Serie A.
100% agreed !!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ask Leeds United.

Of course we should celebrate. We won't celebrate it in a "F$@# yeah, we're the champions!" way, but our players dug in and played hard, despite the points penalty, and the fact that many of them had the choice to leave for greener pastures.

Winning Serie B itself is nothing to go nuts over, but we're back where we belong, and I think that's cause for celebration.

I think there's a bit too much of a gloryhunting mentality with Juve supporters. Would you not celebrate winning the UEFA Cup because it's not as big as the Champions League? Realistically speaking, the UEFA Cup could be the trophy we're gunning for in 2 years' time, and I won't be embarassed that my team is playing at such a 'low level'.

It seems we're pretty polarised on the issue. 12 votes apiece.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
what you mean by celebration exactly? to go and have party? :D

I would feel proud for winning the title, I never thought we will win this title this easy, with all these crises we could get worse, all credits goes to our heroes who preferred to save the club from this mess instead of making more cash or feeling ashamed for playing in Serie B :touched:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah we'll get the Serie B trophy(1st time they give one out)
In that case I say YES we should celebrate, trophy is trophy...

PS we shouldn't get too excited tho, just claps and cheers would do (the moment Del Piero lifts it)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ask Leeds United.

Of course we should celebrate. We won't celebrate it in a "F$@# yeah, we're the champions!" way, but our players dug in and played hard, despite the points penalty, and the fact that many of them had the choice to leave for greener pastures.

Winning Serie B itself is nothing to go nuts over, but we're back where we belong, and I think that's cause for celebration.

I think there's a bit too much of a gloryhunting mentality with Juve supporters. Would you not celebrate winning the UEFA Cup because it's not as big as the Champions League? Realistically speaking, the UEFA Cup could be the trophy we're gunning for in 2 years' time, and I won't be embarassed that my team is playing at such a 'low level'.

It seems we're pretty polarised on the issue. 12 votes apiece.
:agree:

This isn't our place thats for sure, but the performances this season and our successes weren't out of the thin air. The players played their heart out this season and they deserve to celebrate.Regardless of what happened last summer this is a different matter.

Anyway it will be interesting to see what the club thinks.

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
We should honour our players and thank them, but celabrating?
- No, we will celabrate for 2 times when we win our next scudetto

navale

May 5, 2007
The team celebration should be low-key for finishing the task of return to serie A.

But Juve fans can celebrate massively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)