Sheva is red an black for life (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
Super Sheva just signed a new contract which shall see him wear the rossonero shirt until June 1999, by which time he will be 33.

And this just while Abramovic was in Milan on an apparent shopping raid to steal some of Inter and Milan's jewels, with the Ukrainian ace being his number one target. You made the right decision, Czar Andriy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
WOW great, I thought we would loose him to Chelsea. Yes now just get Davids and our Milan will be complete.........ooops I forgot, WE ARE IN A JUVENTUS FORUM!

I don't give a f*** about Sheva! Close this thread as quick as possible!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
oh yes, sheva, one of our big rivals best, is still there. Whoopie. Time to open a useless thread in a JUVENTUS forum.

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    What's with all the bitterness and irony, my fellow gobbi?

Are we mad because Sheva scored more than Godot, TRE SEGHE (that means THREE WANKS, for the non italian speakers) and Di Cacchio put together?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    Super Sheva just signed a new contract which shall see him wear the rossonero shirt until June 1999, by which time he will be 33.

And this just while Abramovic was in Milan on an apparent shopping raid to steal some of Inter and Milan's jewels, with the Ukrainian ace being his number one target. You made the right decision, Czar Andriy.

you mean 2009 right?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    oh yes, sheva, one of our big rivals best, is still there. Whoopie. Time to open a useless thread in a JUVENTUS forum.
    Of course because the brilliant and intellectualyl moving "How Del Piero will look in Milan"; Fashion and "try to guess who's eye" are much a-la Juventini...right?:rolleyes:
    Give me a break..all forums report on signings of other teams because you want to see what the competition is up to..take note: this type of behaviour and mentality is the reason why some of you can't make a decent arguement beyond the "JUVE RULES: WOO HOO". Try to comprehend the league and game as a whole rather than memorize Nedved's shoesize or how cool "Del Piero's" new haircut is.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I've always heard Sheva say he didn't want to leave Italy, but then calcio mercato-related news like that is always about rumors and innuendo. (I swear, just getting back from Italy, all the daily sporting papers there now have headlines like "Juve puts on all-out assault for Vieri" or some other useless filler... life's tough for publishers between seasons.)

Given Abramovic's coffers, I see this as good news for Serie A. Even if Sheva's playing for Milan.

And while I may have cleaned out the Torino Juvestore on Via Garibaldi while I was there a couple weeks back, I'm also bringing back a 17th scudetto Milan flag upon request from a friend/Milanista here. On the one hand, that makes me sick. But on the other -- hey, it's better than if it was Man U or Real Madrid. At some level, I stick up for Serie A in general.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    What's with all the bitterness and irony, my fellow gobbi?
    Not to be rude, Libero, but if you use the remark "my fellow gobbi" then wouldn't you be one of us instead of a Milanista?:D:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yes, a bastard team that in the last 2 years has won the CL, the Scudetto, and the Coppa.

May Juve be every bit the bastards next year that Milan has been the previous 2. :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Of course because the brilliant and intellectualyl moving "How Del Piero will look in Milan"; Fashion and "try to guess who's eye" are much a-la Juventini...right?:rolleyes:
    Give me a break..all forums report on signings of other teams because you want to see what the competition is up to..take note: this type of behaviour and mentality is the reason why some of you can't make a decent arguement beyond the "JUVE RULES: WOO HOO". Try to comprehend the league and game as a whole rather than memorize Nedved's shoesize or how cool "Del Piero's" new haircut is.
    fine i take back the part on a juve forum, but in the transfer thread? :confused:

No need to make be harsh and make go off judging juve fans. That is the stupidiest thing you can do in football, if your attitude is like that, all irish people are drunken louts, all french people are snobbish and arrogant. get a grip and stop stereotyping people.:lazy:

OP
    Kaiser Franco
    Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++

Not to be rude, Libero, but if you use the remark "my fellow gobbi" then wouldn't you be one of us instead of a Milanista?:D:D
    You're right, I got carried away a bit there and didn't take the time to re-read my post:groan:. From now on I shall refer to juventini as "my dear neighbours from Gobville-upon-Po":cheesy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)