Sheva is red an black for life (2 Viewers)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Who said that Juve fans did not have a sense of self-derision? :thumb:
its not self derision, i believe youi have similar jokes about rivaldo or redondo. besides, never liked trez. but that one was hilarious.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Of course because the brilliant and intellectualyl moving "How Del Piero will look in Milan"; Fashion and "try to guess who's eye" are much a-la Juventini...right?:rolleyes:
Give me a break..all forums report on signings of other teams because you want to see what the competition is up to..take note: this type of behaviour and mentality is the reason why some of you can't make a decent arguement beyond the "JUVE RULES: WOO HOO". Try to comprehend the league and game as a whole rather than memorize Nedved's shoesize or how cool "Del Piero's" new haircut is.

nicolo. with these people. its not even worth trying. u know what i m sayin. they make it too easy for you.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

fine i take back the part on a juve forum, but in the transfer thread? :confused:

No need to make be harsh and make go off judging juve fans. That is the stupidiest thing you can do in football, if your attitude is like that, all irish people are drunken louts, all french people are snobbish and arrogant. get a grip and stop stereotyping people.:lazy:
its called a comeback..get one.

Drop the sympathy post because you couldn't think of a real comeback with balls.

tsk tsk

For lessons on how to post a comeback PM: Andre 3000, ShadowFax, Fliakis, Padovano and maybe Don Bes...

P.S. (to those mentioned)This is not Incubo's "Fred" moment...you still all suck :cheesy:

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Why do people complain at this, since its ok for most of you to have a Liverpool fan thread!!! on this forum, then its absolutely ok to have a thread about a fantastic Milan player.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

its called a comeback..get one.

Drop the sympathy post because you couldn't think of a real comeback with balls.

tsk tsk

For lessons on how to post a comeback PM: Andre 3000, ShadowFax, Fliakis, Padovano and maybe Don Bes...

P.S. (to those mentioned)This is not Incubo's "Fred" moment...you still all suck :cheesy:
i knew it. you love me :cheesy:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ok why is this thread still open????
Shevchenko is Milan`s for life good for him should I clap my hands now?!

You want to write about Milan write it in a Milan forum you want Inter you have an Inter forum Parma Parma forum Roma assholes forum but in a Juve Forum it should only restrict to Juve and if you write something about another team at least let it be connected to Juve in some way like Mexes to Roma. Juve are intrested in Mexes so it is belong here
end of discussion

SOMEONE PLZ CLOSE THIS FORUM

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Super Sheva just signed a new contract which shall see him wear the rossonero shirt until June 1999, by which time he will be 33.

And this just while Abramovic was in Milan on an apparent shopping raid to steal some of Inter and Milan's jewels, with the Ukrainian ace being his number one target. You made the right decision, Czar Andriy.
why make this thread!?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)