Sheva is red an black for life (2 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

Are you a friend of "Arkan the Tiger"?

Well....no....I supose not cuz we had a war against his pitty crew of murders. And when I asked why they did this they said that Mihajlovic politely asked him to do that. And some of idiots didnt knew that Arkan was the comunist at heart :rofl: and Lazio fans are faschists.....completly different ideology.....they made a mistake....and they appologised lately.
Fans make a lot of gafs......nothing to worry about.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
why are you looking at teams by the amount of Scudetto's they have won??

WHAT IF Juve suddenly got relegated to Serie C1 within the next few seasons? And stayed there till say.. 2020.. And Roma won EVERY Scudetto from now until then. In the year 2020, Roma would still only have about 18 Scudetto's. And Juve struggling to beat teams in Serie C1.. Would you still call Juve better than Roma in the year 2020? If your answer isnt the obvious one we all just know what kind of a person you are.

Here is my answer: IMPOSSIBLE....ask scientists to comfirm that :LOL:

And if that happens in some crazy world.....Juve will still be better cuz will have a excuse that we were disabled by the calcio board. Ill onley admit that Milan is a bigger team if taht scenario would happen but with AC Milan in the main cast.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Here is my answer: IMPOSSIBLE....ask scientists to comfirm that :LOL:

And if that happens in some crazy world.....Juve will still be better cuz will have a excuse that we were disabled by the calcio board. Ill onley admit that Milan is a bigger team if taht scenario would happen but with AC Milan in the main cast.
I think the we have to ask scientists to decipher that mangle of words you call a post..after reading it 5 times I still have no clue WTF your trying to say...then again most of the time your not saying anything I haven't heard...Uncreative and Unoriginal. We have our betting scandals ..for which we were penalized..you have your doping scandal for which you have not yet been penalized.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I respect Lazio even more....cuz of fans.
:wth: What's there to respect about Lazio fans? They even boo their own black players :rolleyes:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

We are lucky. Luck follows the winners.....:dontcare:
If you don't care why do you bring up the subject?? You are not lucky..you are still on trial is what it is...don't count your chickens before they hatch Barfass...
The Romanisti have a theory as to why Juve is performing less than par these days:

"E finito la drogua" :cheesy:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:wth: What's there to respect about Lazio fans? They even boo their own black players :rolleyes:
but those who don't,they've had to stick with the club through so much and experienced overwhelming changes in the club's fortunes and management etc.

they certainly deserve respect.

of course,those who booed fabio liverani should be banned from the stadio olimpico for life:fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
but those who don't,they've had to stick with the club through so much and experienced overwhelming changes in the club's fortunes and management etc.
I'd hardly call it "sticking with the club" through hard times when the deface their board members' property and protest outside their houses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)