Sharing photos taken by us... (7 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
JCK, woody and Klin: beautiful! specially Malta :tup: looks a lot like Alexandria

and corvette, the sea is the farthest from boring!

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Some photos I've taken from my window in the last few years..

Alexandria in June

Fishing ships in the Mediterranean

Dawn in winter

Sunrise

Alexandria Library

Winter

Winter sunrise

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
JCK, woody and Klin: beautiful! specially Malta :tup: looks a lot like Alexandria

and corvette, the sea is the farthest from boring!
I am working off-shore and living in a coastal city , I am getting sick of it .
The only good thing about it is sea food , is there something any better than fish ?

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Thanks sheik and bezares :)

I am working off-shore and living in a coastal city , I am getting sick of it .
The only good thing about it is sea food , is there something any better than fish ?
Except for Riyadh, I can't imagine living away from the sea! sea food is amazing of course and the cold sea breeze, walking, jogging and just looking at the sea everyday are too refreshing

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Thanks sheik and bezares :)

Except for Riyadh, I can't imagine living away from the sea! sea food is amazing of course and the cold sea breeze, walking, jogging and just looking at the sea everyday are too refreshing
Don't get me wrong , I like the sea life , but I am just tired of it , I'd really like to try something new , a jungle maybe :p .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This thread needs more love. Like the "places you've been" thread, so unlike the "post your picture" thread folks like Snoop can participate. :D

Keeping it simple, here's one from today in Portola Redwoods State Park -- not far out of San Francisco -- where I went for a hike this afternoon...

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)