Sharing photos taken by us... (67 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Why did you leave? I thought you were going to stay there for a while.

After more than two months there , they gave me the chance to transfer to work in the Persian Gulf again , as there was a man power shortage ,and I said " oh , here is a chance to be near my family and friends again " .
So stupid and silly move from me , I am regretting my choices now .

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
After more than two months there , they gave me the chance to transfer to work in the Persian Gulf again , as there was a man power shortage ,and I said " oh , here is a chance to be near my family and friends again " .
So stupid and silly move from me , I am regretting my choices now .
i can understand how u feel bec trust me once u try living on yr own and specially if its far from family its very hard to get back home again and be with them :D:D:D every summer when i return to them or if they come over i cant wait till my holiday ends just so i can return to being on my own again where there is no one to tell u what to do or what not to do its yr way :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i can understand how u feel bec trust me once u try living on yr own and specially if its far from family its very hard to get back home again and be with them :D:D:D every summer when i return to them or if they come over i cant wait till my holiday ends just so i can return to being on my own again where there is no one to tell u what to do or what not to do its yr way :D
There is nothing like it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)