Sharing photos taken by us... (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
18-55mm with f/3.5-5.6 but I have yet to try other lenses. I'd like to get a lense to take closer shots though.
I have that same lens but I think 3.5f is really horrible. I really advice you to go for the 35 mm, it's not that expensive and it has nice glass. And of course, macro shots with it take a nice perspective due to the big shutter, you can get the tiniest detail in focus and everything else out of of focus.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I have that same lens but I think 3.5f is really horrible. I really advice you to go for the 35 mm, it's not that expensive and it has nice glass. And of course, macro shots with it take a nice perspective due to the big shutter, you can get the tiniest detail in focus and everything else out of of focus.
:agree: I'll probably get it in time for when the weather gets warmer and I can go out and shoot. The camera tends to not take the shot when it's really close - this is about as close a shot I can get.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Wow! how good is the zoom is? 30 or more? As for Canon, me and my cousin had and both of us had problems with them, won't buy another one again, either Sony or Nikon. But Nikon is so expensive.
Its a simple Point-and-Shoot with 15x optical zoom...a kinda user friendly version of cannon/nikon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)