Shades online (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I havent bought a pair of shades since 2001,everytime my mate organises fashion events i get shades for free.Not to mention that they are designer shades too!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why? What's wrong with polarized?

Nice, I like the design.
My own explanation is probably going to sound retarded so this is an explanation I found online:

Why don't pilots wear polarized sunglasses?

There is some debate on the effects of polarized lenses on certain surfaces.

We find that they're not satisfactory for sports such as downhill skiing because they may not provide the contrast the eye needs to distinguish ice patches and changes in the terrain quickly. The same logic may apply to motorcycle riders and slick spots on pavement. Without the glare created by the shine of a slick or oily road surface, a motorcyclist may not see a road hazzard.

Also a polarized filter will sometimes react with windshield lamination and tinting (as well as aircraft canopies) to create blinds spots and make it difficult to read LCD instrumentation. We'd suggest a non-polarized lens if you spend a lot of time biking, skiing or flying.

-http://reviews.ebay.com/Buy-Polarized-Sunglasses-FAQ_W0QQugidZ10000000001214224

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    • V

V

Ah, don't see what they're good for then? :D Not to mention they're more expensive than regular ones.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I may live in California, but I think the whole sunglasses business is shite.

True story: I've been known to occasionally wear a pair of Raisin Brans. No, not Ray-Bans: Raisin Brans. They came in a box of cereal. :cool:

They're indestructible, you can't lose them, and I've had them for years.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I may live in California, but I think the whole sunglasses business is shite.

True story: I've been known to occasionally wear a pair of Raisin Brans. No, not Ray-Bans: Raisin Brans. They came in a box of cereal. :cool:

They're indestructible, you can't lose them, and I've had them for years.
    Is there a string in the back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)