SF 2 | Greece - Czech Republic (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
WE ARE OUT?!!!!!!!!!!!AND BY WHO?
GREECE!OH GOD!

This is so ridicilous!!!they can't even attack made only 3-5 shots all the game,they just ruined our game and that's it!
It's ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crap...so unfair!!!!
What a game that would be the desereved final Portugal-Czech!

Yeah right now go and watch greece how they sit bacla all the fvcking game!

:down::down::down:....................this is really dissapoints me.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Eh crappy Euro this year. This was the last straw for me, I'm not wathin the final cause I really don't care anymore. Shame about tonight, they really deserved it but shit happens. Kudos to Greece for representing the German style so accurately, in a way they deserved it for hanging on like they did.

Agreed...not a tournament to remember...as I said before - BORING WITHOUT BEER

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
WE ARE OUT?!!!!!!!!!!!AND BY WHO?
GREECE!OH GOD!

This is so ridicilous!!!they can't even attack made only 3-5 shots all the game,they just ruined our game and that's it!
It's ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Crap...so unfair!!!!
What a game that would be the desereved final Portugal-Czech!

Yeah right now go and watch greece how they sit bacla all the fvcking game!

:down::down::down:....................this is really dissapoints me.
Maybe it was kind of ugly... but of something is true...- is that this greek teams knows how to nullify the giants....and if they are in the final is because they deserve it... ok with some luck but they have done a great effort.

Anyways,,, im very sure that Portugal will not fail the chances that The Czechs missed today and with all this inspiration and the support of a whole country....... u can be very sure that this will be the good bye for the greeks.

Portugal will crush them for sure.

Still... is so sad to see the Czechs out of the competition :down:

At leats it will be interesting to see a new champion raising the cup

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm very disappointed.

The Greeks don't deserve it at all. I know I'm just bitter, but the way the played really didn't warrant a place in the final.

Suffice to say I'll be following the third place match more closely than the final :groan:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Suffice to say I'll be following the third place match more closely than the final
i thot there wont be a third place match?

shite, i still cant believe this :down:

saw the after match picture.....jank was crying :broken: , baros was sulking

gray

Apr 22, 2003
There is no such match in the Euros.
Yeah I didn't think so; didn't see it in the TV guide :)

dangnamit though, the semi-finals really didn't turn out as planned. I hope Portugal hands out an ass-whooping though, I'd be happy for them as hosts if they won

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002

Yeah I had mine before the game, turned out to be a mistake.

Martin...drinking?:confused:

Good grief man...was the football that bad?:dontcare:

Put a stop to it now...do u want to end up like me and Fliakis:devil:

As for the final, Portugal may have a problem breaking down the Greek defence. We may have a real shock coming up.

Can you imagine - GREECE - European Champions . Now that would be something to remember

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Can you imaging - GREECE - European Champions . Now that would be something to remember
GOD please no.....no disrespect to them. portugal deserves it more, they beat Spain....beat England on PKs, outclassed holland.

yea, yea greece beat portugal and france. but mind u it was a piss poor portugal and france :stuckup:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
From the BBC

Rehhagel hails "miracle"

GREECE 1-0 CZECH REPUBLIC

Greece coach Otto Rehhagel described his side's 1-0 silver-goal victory over the Czech Republic in the second Euro 2004 semi-final as a "miracle".
He said: "The fairytale continues, it's unbelievable what they did.

"It's a true miracle. The Czechs were technically better but the passion and the will was on our side.

"We had nothing to lose, we could risk everything. We could play for all or nothing. We worked hard for this for three years, step by step."

Rehhagel added: "The team has won tremendous confidence. We've made some fortunate decisions and they've worked out.

"We beat the Portugese in the first match and they managed to stay in the tournament and now it's the dream final against us - a chance for them to get revenge for the first match.

"We're the underdogs but we have nothing to lose.

"In football everything is possible, we don't have anything to lose.

"We're the winners of this tournament

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Martin...drinking?:confused:

Good grief man...was the football that bad?:dontcare:
I told you already sometimes I have a beer. No more than one in a session thou ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)