SF 2 | Greece - Czech Republic (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
go czechs but on the other hand if greece wins i potentially get free greek food and greek alcohol. tough one this one.
Oh man... I should've pulled out similar commitments! My brother's g-friend is Greek!

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
There are probably poor villiages all around the world that have one television. But I'm sure they are watching the Euro semifinals

Here in the United States, despite my digital cable, high speed internet, numerous telephone lines, 3 televisons, 4 computers, I can't watch it.

Oh wait, it will be broadcast on 5 day delay :rolleyes:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Eh crappy Euro this year. This was the last straw for me, I'm not wathin the final cause I really don't care anymore. Shame about tonight, they really deserved it but shit happens. Kudos to Greece for representing the German style so accurately, in a way they deserved it for hanging on like they did.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:down: what a cruel way to end czechs journey......last minute goal in xtra time, and a stupid goal to concede. the czech players were stunned

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh my god... what a shitty game..

I saw them losing the game when baros and koller missed those 2 chances to kill greece......

Plus to that, the poor nedved, who was playing very calmly when fighting balls to prevent the yellow cards... injured himself.....

we Juventinos have a very poor luck lately.

so sad right now---

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Greece deserved it... Baros nor Koller couldnt breathe. Tough luck for Pavel and that injury. I hope they win against Portugal, although I dont care. The Czechs were the most entertaining team to watch in the competition and its a shame theyre out.

Italy is the only unbeaten team in the tournament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)