Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #317
    I'd like to reinstate this thread. Not as a reaction to the NATW thread in itself, let that be clear, but as a reaction to password protected threads. I have asked for the NATW thread's password, true, but only because I want to read Pado's posts. Not because I agree with the elitist attitude. I disagree because I think that the no.1 rule of a FORUM is the fact it's public. Once you seclude it for certain people, who have never caused any problem apart from the fact they didn't fit in, you create a social hierarchy that should not be allowed on the internet IMHO. Therefore I will also not post in the NATW thread, if I'm given the password in the first place of course.

All of this without attacking members who think otherwise by the way. This isn't particularly aimed at Vinman or Andy nor is it at Jack. It is a mere opinion.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I don't think it should be password protected. After all, members like myself, Rami, Altair, etc. became "regulars" in that thread, if it had been protected we wouldn't have been. So if it's not public, how are we going to have future NATWorlders?

I don't know how to explain it any better :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    I agree with Seven, but I have to say that the majority of the members of this forum don't care about what's happening in that thread. So, it won't really matter if it's hidden or not...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)