Seven against the world (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Though let's also be clear that you and Nick are far from innocent parties here either. This is a black eye for everybody involved.

Like I said Greg, I'll let you moderate the Nick against the world thread by yourself, you're the best man for the job ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Like I said Greg, I'll let you moderate the Nick against the world thread by yourself, you're the best man for the job ;)
Oh, the "pleasure" is all mine, let me tell you. :groan:

:D

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
Leave me alone, all of you must feel very proud doing this :rolleyes:

And of course I've made mistakes, some were unintentional but your not better then me for what you've shown.

P.S My last ever post.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
But the thing is swag, he never really disrespected anyone. Only those who attacked him in the first place. So banning him for that and something that isn't proven seems harsh.
YOu are refering to CENTRO right?
Please indicate to me where Centro was attacked?? He was not even part of the conversation. He put in his two cents out of the blue and was banned.
So please EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING LINE:

"ONLY THOSE WHO ATTACKED HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE."

He was not even part of the conversation and was never mentioned so please tell me HOW he was attacked.

(Can't wait to hear this)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Though let's also be clear that you and Nick are far from innocent parties here either. This is a black eye for everybody involved.
If you are refering to the Centrocampista incident I really don't see how.

He was banned for ONE POST. Andy nor myself ever mentioned him or provoked him...the discussion was with Tom and not with him. I don't see how that comment "you and Nick are far from innocent parties" has any truth whatsoever. He decided to intervene and post what he did.
If you are refering to Tom then yes I would say I am at fault for rehashing the discussion and dragging it through the mud but with Seven's alter ego..no way.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++

And of course I've made mistakes, some were unintentional but your not better then me for what you've shown.

P.S My last ever post.
That's a shame.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

P.S My last ever post.
Menace, don't do that, amico mio.

You were the first member to PM me when I joined. Made me feel at home here. Please reconsider. :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

P.S My last ever post.
:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)