Seven against the world (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Andy is also convinced his college 'kick about' is the equivalent of the English Championship. And they are both convinced that I have an extreme dislike for greasy wop Italians. Hardly the most level minded people on Juventuz.
It show great humility on Andy's part to think his "kick about" is only equivalent to the second best football in the world. :)

As to the greasy wop Italian part---va fa in culo. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
While we are explaining posts here, explain these if you can:

++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I would make me less annoyed. Yes, you read that right, my comfort is more important than Andy's life.
Sure, I can see that. I'm sure millions of other people in this world would say the same. But let me ask just one thing...what is the purpose of telling me that besides trying to provoke me? You were looking for a reaction, just like the 9/11 crap you posted.

++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I'm hoping for another act of terrorism in America, just to prove Bush wrong.
That's just wonderful. Let's hope for terrorist attacks just because we don't like a President.

And people wonder why so many here dislike Seven..

Seriously, it wouldn't have been such a big deal if you had just apologized at the time...but no, you could not do that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

It show great humility on Andy's part to think his "kick about" is only equivalent to the second best football in the world. :)
Thing is though, I did not even say that. I never said my college soccer is comparable to anything in England. Poor little jaecole just doesn't have his facts straight....yet again.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thing is though, I did not even say that. I never said my college soccer is comparable to anything in England. Poor little jaecole just doesn't have his facts straight....yet again.
I know you didn't, amico mio. :)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

Thanks Dan, amico mio. :)
Its not very well known in the forum, but I am Italian through my mother, and English through my father incase you wanted to know :p

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
And no my friend, I'm not Italian. My roots are mostly German, with Irish, Czech, and Polish.
How long ago was (ie Great grandfather ) was your closest relative that was fully one of these nationalities? Just for curiousity on the german part mostly.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

How long ago was (ie Great grandfather ) was your closest relative that was fully one of these nationalities? Just for curiousity on the german part mostly.
My Mother's Great grandparents I believe.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

My Mother's Great grandparents I believe.
That would make you quater german/irish/czech then right? Since if both of your great granparents were of a certain nationality, your mother must be half of that and your granparent (one of ) must be half of one. Which one is it out of interest?

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

Does being or not being italian has to do with your question??
TBH, a bit.

I am surprised (and pleased---so please don't take this the wrong way) that there are so many non-Italian Juventini.

I was almost going to start a thread called "Not Italian?: Tell us how you became a Juve fan", but I was afraid that some might take it the wrong way (ie, as me suggesting that you must be Italian to be a Juventino---which I am absolutely NOT suggesting)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004

TBH, a bit.

I am surprised (and pleased---so please don't take this the wrong way) that there are so many non-Italian Juventini.

I was almost going to start a thread called "Not Italian?: Tell us how you became a Juve fan", but I was afraid that some might take it the wrong way (ie, as me suggesting that you must be Italian to be a Juventino---which I am absolutely NOT suggesting)
The times when fans are country specific is long gone:D

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Seven, in your hurricane posts you stated that the Belgians and Dutch would have never had such a tragedy becuase those governments would have dealt with it so much better. I acknowledged the failures of the US and local governments, praised the private relief efforts, and asked you how the Belgians and Dutch would have been better. I am still waiting for an answer. Of course, if you only intended to provoke, then no answer is necessary.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

That would make you quater german/irish/czech then right? Since if both of your great granparents were of a certain nationality, your mother must be half of that and your granparent (one of ) must be half of one. Which one is it out of interest?
Actually, this whole thing is fairly complicated. My father's roots are German and Irish, while my mother's are of course the other two.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If you have a minute....

how did you become a Juve fan? :)
The Juventus-Real match of 1998 was the first European club match I ever saw...it has just stuck since then. At World Cup 94 I also liked the Azzurri and Roberto Baggio, along with the US, so it fell into place rather nicely.

Thank God I didn't like the winners Real, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)