Seven against the world (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Seven, in your hurricane posts you stated that the Belgians and Dutch would have never had such a tragedy becuase those governments would have dealt with it so much better. I acknowledged the failures of the US and local governments, praised the private relief efforts, and asked you how the Belgians and Dutch would have been better. I am still waiting for an answer. Of course, if you only intended to provoke, then no answer is necessary.
Fokking foreigners keep us out of your mess :D

Andy, do you have some Italian in you? No? Would you like some? Bend over :D
Someone actually used that line on me when I was in Salerno :dazed:

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #64
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    While we are explaining posts here, explain these if you can:

Sure, I can see that. I'm sure millions of other people in this world would say the same. But let me ask just one thing...what is the purpose of telling me that besides trying to provoke me? You were looking for a reaction, just like the 9/11 crap you posted.

That's just wonderful. Let's hope for terrorist attacks just because we don't like a President.

And people wonder why so many here dislike Seven..

Seriously, it wouldn't have been such a big deal if you had just apologized at the time...but no, you could not do that.
    Oh please, that's only our little war. I already explained that part in the first post. You have to look at the bigger picture.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I have only one question for you Seven, did you mean anything otherwise in your first post?
    Yes. You can stuff 'em right up there.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #67
    Seven, in your hurricane posts you stated that the Belgians and Dutch would have never had such a tragedy becuase those governments would have dealt with it so much better. I acknowledged the failures of the US and local governments, praised the private relief efforts, and asked you how the Belgians and Dutch would have been better. I am still waiting for an answer. Of course, if you only intended to provoke, then no answer is necessary.
    I said they probably would have done better. Belgians and Dutch are simply more organised when it would come to something like this and wouldn't spend time talking about looters and acts of racism either. I didn't say a tragedy like that would have been completely prevented, but I did say we probably would have handled it better. I'm not entirely sure about the Belgians though, but I'm sure the Dutch would have done a lot better as it is a known fact they are very prepared for things like this.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Fokking foreigners keep us out of your mess :D

No, no, that was your little Belgian friend who dragged the Dutch into this. I don't know why, maybe he was counting on some support. Like when the Dutch Peace Keepers helped the unfortunate Muslims in Srebrenica. Helped them into the hands of angry Serbs. But nobody wants to talk about that.:frown:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

You did ask for it.
    I never asked for an idiot on the forum, you can leave again. Your brother (or your double account) is more fun and less stupid.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #72
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Well, we are back to square one.

Again, fvck off Seven.
    No need to show your intelligence any longer, Andy.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #74

No, no, that was your little Belgian friend who dragged the Dutch into this. I don't know why, maybe he was counting on some support. Like when the Dutch Peace Keepers helped the unfortunate Muslims in Srebrenica. Helped them into the hands of angry Serbs. But nobody wants to talk about that.:frown:
    :howler:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Seven, how can you post that picture of you feasting on crab and sipping chardonnay while millions in Africa just died a minute ago?
    False analogy.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    What's to say? We ****ed up, took responsibility as a people, held marches to remember the victims, remember the whole thing every year again. Government fell back then, country was in chaos...

I won't deny any of it; if you want to talk about it to me, go ahead. Zlatan did on several occasions. I said it to him and I'll say it to you too: We, the Dutch, as a nation, horribly failed in the worst way imaginable on this earth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)