Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
La lezione, studente. Per favore... :rolleyes:

:howler: Sorry, I *had* to do it :angel:
Dang it.

Thanks for the correction.

My problem is that I speak it fairly often, but I almost never write it. Not much of an excuse, I know. :redface:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
Dang it.

Thanks for the correction.

My problem is that I speak it fairly often, but I almost never write it. Not much of an excuse, I know. :redface:
I've got the same problem actually. Last year I had to do a presentation, which went absolutely fine and I got complimented on it by the professors. Then I had to hand in a written report where I explained how I had investigated the topic, which I kinda neglected and so it was full of errors :embarass:

Guy went: "Yeah... Here you have it back. Write it again. Properly this time"

Woopsie :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seven I really don't know why you felt the need to aplologise/explain. You didn't do anything any more wrong than every other member does everyday. You know what its like with the Nick against the world posse on here.. you upset one of them and the whole gang are on your back. I wouldn't get too worried about it.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Seven I really don't know why you felt the need to aplologise/explain. You didn't do anything any more wrong than every other member does everyday. You know what its like with the Nick against the world posse on here.. you upset one of them and the whole gang are on your back. I wouldn't get too worried about it.
Who's "them", amico mio?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
Seven why the hell do you care? So what Andy and Incubo think you are pro-terrorist? Big deal. Incubo is convinced his family are the mafia and he works for the CIA or something. Andy is also convinced his college 'kick about' is the equivalent of the English Championship. And they are both convinced that I have an extreme dislike for greasy wop Italians. Hardly the most level minded people on Juventuz.
You're an idiot.

And Seven, I'm being kind when I say fvck off.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

You're an idiot.

And Seven, I'm being kind when I say fvck off.
    I'm not going to comment on it any further, but that's very low of you. You know I'm not the kind of person who will come back and explain himself, so you know this wasn't an easy thing for me to do.

But like jaecole and Tom said, I shouldn't care.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    andreas, The forum needs your touch of raw untactful argumentitivie style to add that spice to a boiling pot.

In other words, welcome back ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)