Serie B: Verona vs Juventus [27/04/2007] (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
probable lineup:

Gigi B
Alex B - John Z - Nick L - George C
Mauro C - Giulio G - Claudio M - Pavel N
Dave T - Alex DP

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
The call-ups for Verona Serie B Tim - 26 Apr 2007 - 2:39 PM

Deschamps has called-up 20 players for Friday’s game with Verona at the “Bentegodi”:

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
8 Giannichedda
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
29 De Ceglie
30 Legrottaglie
32 Marchionni
40 Venitucci

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
No Paro either.

Juventus.com said:
Serie B Tim - 26 Apr 2007 - 2:42 PM

Deschamps: “we’re at the sprint”

Almost a week after the success with Genoa, Juventus’s ready to be back in earnest. There’s the match on Verona’s pitch, before three consecutive away matches. In the meanwhile there’s to think about the challenge at the Bentegodi: “I don’t think we’ll find the same Verona of the last two matches – said the technical -, it hasn’t played great matches lately, but against us it will do its best. The stadium will be full, and Verona will use a lot of competitive sprint and charge. It has very rapid offensive players that can give us problems. In addition, away’ s never easy, for us as well as for other teams”.

It won’t be easy in Verona, as well as in Frosinone and Cesena, places of the other two matches far away from Torino, scheduled for next week. Three different matches, but that hide the same dangers: “First we’ll think about playing a match at a time. Apart from Paro and Zanetti, fortunately I have almost all the boys available, so there could be possibilities for everybody. In Verona and Cesena we’ll find two Serie A stadiums, while in Frosinone the pitch is smaller, but there will be a fighting situation anyway”.

Till the middle of May, Del Piero and his team mates will be away from Torino. They will be back at the Olimpico by May 12, when Bologna arrives. Making a lots of points away from home could make the final aim really closer. Deschamps is sure about the Juve to be expected: “ The risk of loss of concentration is little during this period, we are now in a full final sprint. We had this problem in January only, when the aim was far and some incentives were missing. Since April we’re launched, we saw that in Lecce and Pescara, where we went into the pitch with clear ideas. I don’t thin k we’ll run this risk, but I’ll do everything not to have a loss of concentration”.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
we're good without them ... We'll do fine we shouldn't worry ..

though I miss them .. I remember in the beginning of of the season I had very high hopes for Paro .. It's sad to see him injured and losing much experience now ..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
is this Al Jazeera English useless?

I cant watch any match!

is Al Jazeera Sport different channel?
Al Jazeera is a package of channels .. News, Sports(normal,and plus), children, and documentary. I think Al Jazeera English is only Al Jazeera news but in English.

You can get AlJazeera sport normal without paying I'm not sure .. however, it would be useless it only has Portuguese Super Liga and other stuff .. Serie A,(B this season) and La liga are in the Al jazera plus package which you have to pay for .. I don't know how it runs in Turkey .. but here in Saudi it comes along with Huge package of channels (Showtime which is on Nilesat ) Don't know if you have it in Turkey .. but guessing that we get Turkish channels here you might have them ..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
The call-ups for Verona Serie B Tim - 26 Apr 2007 - 2:39 PM

Deschamps has called-up 20 players for Friday’s game with Verona at the “Bentegodi”:

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
8 Giannichedda
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
29 De Ceglie
30 Legrottaglie
32 Marchionni
40 Venitucci
ma formation:
-----------------GIGI--
Birindeli---Boumsang---Legrotalie----Chielini
Marchionni------Marchisio--Camo---Neddy
--------------Del piero---Palladino

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
----------------------------Gigi
----Birindeli---Boumsong---Legrotalie----Chielini
----------- Camoranesi---Marchisio-----Nedved
---------------- ----------- Alex
----------------- Trezeguet---Palladino

This look nice to me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)