Serie B Season Point : Arezzo - Juventus [05-19-2007] (5 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
THANK YOU EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS FORUM IN THIS ROOM AT THE MOMENT YOU ARE ALL TRUE JUVENTINI"S I WILL BE GENEROUSLY HANDING OUT PLUS REP TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

IT IS BECAUSE FO PEOPLE LIKE US THAT INSPIRES THE PLAYERS TO PERFORM AS THEY DO, PAT YOUR SELVES ON THE BACK, SMILE AND GO AND GET DRUNK TODAY IS THE DAY WE PROVED WE ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?are we champions?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank u del piero, neddy, buffon, cammo, and trezrgooooooooooooooooooooooool specially these 5 classy players. as for zambrotta, canna, emerson, thurum ( the fag), and ibrahimovic i hope u r watching this ladyzzzz bec u missed such a great day!!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank u del piero, neddy, buffon, cammo, and trezrgooooooooooooooooooooooool specially these 5 classy players. as for zambrotta, canna, emerson, thurum ( the fag), and ibrahimovic i hope u r watching this ladyzzzz bec u missed such a great day!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)