Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (57 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Cronios said:
Boumsong created the nasty situation but Kovac was in the position to clear it with a fierce sacrificing tacle, since he knew there was noone else behind him, unlike Boumsong, it was a double mistake, both would/sould have cleared it, the one sould have tried to stop the ball, the other the attacker.
Would you use Boumsong against Vicenza or you would use Legro instead?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Gep D'Messiah said:
Why you going on about our fans anyway when the whole world knows how stupid and idiotic your fans are anyway. So now were in serieB you wanna have more of a dig and start to insult our fans too. Get a life you silly little man and go back to your Inter forums and talks about how your gonna win serieA with help from FIGC again!
Oh I get a life, I am just here to have a disscussion about Juve-Inter and here you are saying that I am refering to a "small" technicality and that I was makin fun of you and Juve fans and such,
I have always respected Juve because of it being the biggest club in Italy, but after the scandle thatwas demolished and I have to say yes I am happy that you guys are down and that you deserve it.
Anyway, the match was really Juve's, but that again shows you how insecure the players are, 2 big matches, a Coppa Italia for a shot at Europe next season and that was the end when Buffon came to play the first penalty after a 3-3 thriller and the first ever Serie B match that should have been won easily by Juve to give the team a much needed boost of confidence but the team fucked up big time due to Boumsong. As Buffon said, you entered with the wrong attitude and lost accordingly. You deserve it due to the fact that you didn't give your opponents full respect and played like you should, that's why I respect an dlove Buffon, he's always neutral and says his mind with no bises.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Karim Abdoun said:
Oh I get a life, I am just here to have a disscussion about Juve-Inter and here you are saying that I am refering to a "small" technicality and that I was makin fun of you and Juve fans and such,
I have always respected Juve because of it being the biggest club in Italy, but after the scandle thatwas demolished and I have to say yes I am happy that you guys are down and that you deserve it.
Anyway, the match was really Juve's, but that again shows you how insecure the players are, 2 big matches, a Coppa Italia for a shot at Europe next season and that was the end when Buffon came to play the first penalty after a 3-3 thriller and the first ever Serie B match that should have been won easily by Juve to give the team a much needed boost of confidence but the team fucked up big time due to Boumsong. As Buffon said, you entered with the wrong attitude and lost accordingly. You deserve it due to the fact that you didn't give your opponents full respect and played like you should, that's why I respect an dlove Buffon, he's always neutral and says his mind with no bises.

just remember, who are the masters of serie A? ok? even if you do win serie A this season, it will be just as false as the one u have written on your piece of paper and the colouring the scudetto badge onto your potato rag shirt.

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Badass Devil said:
just remember, who are the masters of serie A? ok? even if you do win serie A this season, it will be just as false as the one u have written on your piece of paper and the colouring the scudetto badge onto your potato rag shirt.
I can't say anything because you're just a bit pissed, but everyone is entitled to an opinion

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Karim Abdoun said:
I can't say anything because you're just a bit pissed, but everyone is entitled to an opinion
just a bit pissed? pissed is when juve lose a game, but to be robbed of 2 titles? thats not pissed, its outrage,anger, f*cked off to the core,may god save u if u ever met me and u were wearing your inter shirt

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:

BS, you don't know what we deserve and we don't. Keep it to yourself with your ridiculous comments. Please, stay happy as long as you can, make yourself comfortable, get a beer while youre at it but just give it a year or 2 and we will be back. Try smiling then. :toast:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
markoni said:
I don't understand that supstitution in 63rd minute...Bojinov for Gianicheda!?

cuz didi was looking to extend the lead, take advantage of the 10 man, and the fact there was no replacement for gianni, full credit to didi, he did wot i wud of done, taking positive steps, unlike crapello he wud of taken his attackers for defenders

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
giovanotti said:
Would you use Boumsong against Vicenza or you would use Legro instead?
Dunno know Legro's shape, only DD can tell that, but we shouldnt change our CB twin often making experiments, we need to let them settle in and work together,
even Thuran+Canna needed a couple of games to work as one,
DD must choose the starting twin and keep it for most of the matches,
Legro could easily do that mistake, Tudor would have stopped in my opinion the player atleast but he somehow is always injured...:smoke:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Badass Devil said:
cuz didi was looking to extend the lead, take advantage of the 10 man, and the fact there was no replacement for gianni, full credit to didi, he did wot i wud of done, taking positive steps, unlike crapello he wud of taken his attackers for defenders
But Crap would have propably won that game with an extra defender:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
pavelnedved said:
it's even better to put Zebina on CD
Zebi is probably going to leave, probably at x-mas (and even if he doesnt he wants out, he isnt concentrated to our cause) and Tudor is going to get injured:pumpkin:
we need a CB twin for the long run, a twin that will last long and carry the team on their soulders,Boumsong did one mistake, we have no other player than that so far...:cry: they all did

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
personall,i think the main reason of the defeat is the sub. DD did.
he took off gianni who is the only midfielder with a defensive attitude and put an attacker bojinov.
an injustified sub. as we were leading and 2 points lost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)