Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (52 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
How can anyone say they miss Moggi? It's 100% his fault we are in this position.

And anyone who thought Serie B was going to be a walkover, I hope you're awake now.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Jeeks said:
First, I'd like to cheer all the Juventuz members as nothing have changed. The dramas and whining are still there; just the setting.

We are 17 points down and today we lost 2 more. very point counts even if this is the frst game, but I'll take it as a wake up call for the players and the management that it is a thorny road we are walking and it is not as simple as everyne felt or claimed.

As for the game, I have not much to add on what Dominic said. Our game was totally unorganized, the defence was shaky because of Boumsong and our decisions were hasty,

I loved Birindelli's runs up front and I was happy to see Nedved working well on the ball. Giannichedda's absence was felt from the second he left the pitch. He is the unknown soldier in the team and Paro cannot do the defensive coverage all by himself. Let us not blame a player or two even thought I blame Boumsong for the goal.

The team needs tuning, they have to work the ball more, they have to have a plan. We never had a plan with Capello's two seasons and now the first game with DD was with no plan.

Let us have patience and hopefully from game two things will start taking another direction.

Forza Juve.
totally agree
gianni is like emerson,he has only defensive job:just ruin the opponents attacks,intercept the ball and stop the attack.
paro is like vieira and pirlo,someone who has skills and a vision for the pitch so a playmaker with a more offensive job who begins the attacks,who construct them.
taking gianni off is something that shouldnt never be done even if we are down,he is the only real defensive player in the midfield.
it was a great fault completely injustified as we were leading.
about capello,i dont agree he didnt have plans .
capello was very experimented and wouldnt never do these defensive errors.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Anverch said:
what a shityyyyyyyyyy week
Italy 1 : 1 Lithuania
France 3 : 1 Italy
Rimini 1 : 1 Juventus
bad day for me grrrrrrrrrrr
hearts lose and juve draw, was supposed to be on eurosport but got in from the hearts game to find that it wasnt juve on either as i would still want to see how the team is gelling together

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
I haven't watched the match, but I had to post some important notes...

Whoaaa, you haven't watched the game and you wrote all that?

Shall we open a forum especially for you when you start watching the games?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
engonga said:
totally agree
gianni is like emerson,he has only defensive job:just ruin the opponents attacks,intercept the ball and stop the attack.
paro is like vieira and pirlo,someone who has skills and a vision for the pitch so a playmaker with a more offensive job who begins the attacks,who construct them.
taking gianni off is something that shouldnt never be done even if we are down,he is the only real defensive player in the midfield.
capello was very experimented and wouldnt never do these defensive errors
True but he had no clue on how to win a game.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
engonga said:
totally agree
capello was very experimented and wouldnt never do these defensive errors.
That's because capello had Cannavaro at his disposal.He always gets the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)