Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Jeeks said:
I just saw on Eurosport 2 (yes bragging :D) Deschamps saying that the biggest problem the team will be facing is that they don't know the opponents where the opponents know them because of their reputtaion.
Hahaha, you beat me to it. Wanted to say the same thing. Want to add though that the newscommentator confirmed " this match will be shown live on this channel".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I have no Webcam. I'm happy to answer any questions though... after the game.

Isn't it possible for you to get Eurosport2 ? I'm sure it's not expensive.

belardi

Sep 6, 2006
ramzax said:
i don't know who created the "Serie B on Al-jazeera" rumor, i dont mind killing him for this kind of a joke.
it seems that Al-jazeera doesn't even know that Serie B exists
:mad:
Al-jazeera will show Serie a only

belardi

Sep 6, 2006
there are 3 channels will live stream juve's match today at least

Eurosport2
sky sport1

sportltalia
solo calcio

come on all guys
link plz

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Only now I'm starting to realise what a great sacrifice Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon and eventually Trezeguet and Camoranesi made..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:

3.5 € per month I paid for it this month, as of next month it will be part of the package, I'll remove another channel and replace it with this.

About the commentator :D Did you notice the tone he said the game will be live with?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Please tell me it's not normal for Serie B matches to be played at four on saturday. Every other week I have a game myself on that hour.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's awful news. On a brighter note, I still want to catch my traditional Juventus game this year. Wich one would be a good choice though? I was thinking about Juventus-Napoli..

Baggy20M

Aug 15, 2006
sorry to interrupt can anyone help me plz!!!
has anyone have idea on which channel of spots italia will be transmitted juve???

on si live 24, solo calcio o sports italia????

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:

It's possible, but I'll have to buy a digital box thingy for my TV. Using analog now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm having qualms about this game. Rimini will be over-excited at the prospect of playing us and I sense great difficulties. It's important that we get a good start and get going in this league immediately, but I think we're in for a surprise today. The players must keep focus as never before and they must be ready to do battle!

Of course, looking at the team sheets, we are the superior side, but that doesn't always count in football. Deschamps has talked about "preparing the players mentally" and I really hope he has succeeded in doing that as it is crucial.

I smell trouble and a possible upset, but if we approach the match with the right game plan we should win it comfortably.

FORZA JUVE!!!

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
ramzax said:
i don't know who created the "Serie B on Al-jazeera" rumor, i dont mind killing him for this kind of a joke.
it seems that Al-jazeera doesn't even know that Serie B exists
:mad:
It wasn't a rumour; they had the announcement on their site..

Now I'm going to annoy them with a few e-mails..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jeeks said:
I just saw on Eurosport 2 (yes bragging :D) Deschamps saying that the biggest problem the team will be facing is that they don't know the opponents where the opponents know them because of their reputtaion.

tho didi has said he has watched tapes of rimini, so im sure he will do a fantastico job of things this afternoon, and im sure players like balza will have some imput

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)