Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (34 Viewers)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
belardi said:
15 million.

Both Asian and American could easily reached this level.

Hm? As far as I can recall, the last survey estimated about 27 million fans worldwide, with 12 million in Italy (included in the 27 m)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
AzzurriGirl said:
I heard somewhere...can't remember what thread it was on but RAI said the problem with the rights to this game lies more with Rimini than Juventus. I'm still mad as hell because all of this should have been figured out long ago. Maybe the broadcasters thought Juve would go back to A??? Or maybe they thought no one would care??? They would be pretty stupid to give up a Juve viewing audience no matter what division Juve plays in.
thats what Marina told me, and I posted it in the tv thread

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Vinman I thought it was you who posted that but wasn't sure. You spoke to Marina shortly after I did. She seemed to have more info when you spoke to her. I wonder if she made some calls in between our conversations. She was pretty blindsided by the switch. What I don't understand is why Rimini wouldn't want their game broadcasted in the US and Canada? Do they want more money?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
AzzurriGirl said:
Vinman I thought it was you who posted that but wasn't sure. You spoke to Marina shortly after I did. She seemed to have more info when you spoke to her. I wonder if she made some calls in between our conversations. She was pretty blindsided by the switch. What I don't understand is why Rimini wouldn't want their game broadcasted in the US and Canada? Do they want more money?
it has something to do with television rights...

Marina was as confused as you and I about it

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Eurosport2 will show Juve game today!!! They said they they would try to show 2-3 serie B games for each weekend!!

So just Relax an Watch! good Luck!!!

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
gagarini1 said:
Eurosport2 will show Juve game today!!! They said they they would try to show 2-3 serie B games for each weekend!!

So just Relax an Watch! good Luck!!!
That makes me wish that I have Europsort 2, when in fact I have the crappy eurosport 1:(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
SexualChocolate said:
fucking hell, even al jazeera is backing off on it's earlier statement... Not one hint of juve-rimini on its website..
true , i dont know why , maybe they will start in the next weeks , anyone know which format juve will play , why till now Boumsong did not play with us till now??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just saw on Eurosport 2 (yes bragging :D) Deschamps saying that the biggest problem the team will be facing is that they don't know the opponents where the opponents know them because of their reputtaion.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i don't know who created the "Serie B on Al-jazeera" rumor, i dont mind killing him for this kind of a joke.
it seems that Al-jazeera doesn't even know that Serie B exists
:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)