Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (72 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #381
    Morra10 said:
    rai international....
    not anymore, they changed it to Vicenza-Genoa. :rolleyes:

btw look at TLN's newsletter and how much they enphasize in Serie "A"

Il palinsesto prevede rinomate serie drammatiche dall’Italia (CUORE CONTRO CUORE), il ritorno di popolarissime telenovelle (CENTOVETRINE), il piu’ atteso festival musicale italiano (FESTIVALBAR), il ritorno della SERIE “A” e la CHAMPIONS LEAGUE e la trasmissione piu’ controversa nella storia della televisione americana, ora offerto per la prima volta in italiano (I SOPRANO). E un palinsesto senza paragoni per i telespettatori italiani quest’autunno

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    mark77 said:
    not anymore, they changed it to Vicenza-Genoa. :rolleyes:

btw look at TLN's newsletter and how much they enphasize in Serie "A"

Il palinsesto prevede rinomate serie drammatiche dall’Italia (CUORE CONTRO CUORE), il ritorno di popolarissime telenovelle (CENTOVETRINE), il piu’ atteso festival musicale italiano (FESTIVALBAR), il ritorno della SERIE “A” e la CHAMPIONS LEAGUE e la trasmissione piu’ controversa nella storia della televisione americana, ora offerto per la prima volta in italiano (I SOPRANO). E un palinsesto senza paragoni per i telespettatori italiani quest’autunno
    I cant believe it !!!! I traveled 4 hours to my grandmother´s house just to watch the match together tomorrow... :cry: I´m crying right now...... :cry: I cant believe this bastards are playing games with us again.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #383
    Sorry for you Daria. They should wait and be sure to post the right on their site. :mad:

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
    mark77 said:
    Sorry for you Daria. They should wait and be sure to post the right on their site. :mad:
    I emailed rai international... and I feel a little better ( only a little) ...
    I hope at least they have some kind of tv show for serie b ....

I´ll be here tomorrow morning to follow the game through your comments...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #392
    Daria_Uruguay said:
    If they re negociating juve HOME games they have the rights for tomorrow match... Stupid bastard they have the game and they choose not to show it ....
    :eyebrows:
    tomorrow is at Rimini. :eyebrows:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    belardi said:
    how many channels has confirmed to show the game this afternoon? and what they are?
    British EuroSport
    EuroSport 2
    Mediaset Premium 1
    SI Solo Calcio
    Sky Calcio 1
    Sky Sport Italia 1

Where is Al-Jazeera Sport ? :cry:

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
    I heard somewhere...can't remember what thread it was on but RAI said the problem with the rights to this game lies more with Rimini than Juventus. I'm still mad as hell because all of this should have been figured out long ago. Maybe the broadcasters thought Juve would go back to A??? Or maybe they thought no one would care??? They would be pretty stupid to give up a Juve viewing audience no matter what division Juve plays in.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Given that juve has at least 15 million fans outside of italy, it's a pretty stupid move for italy's main international channel to give up on showing juve matches :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)