Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
AzzurriGirl said:
Andy are you saying that someone could possibly load the entire game onto YouTube?? I don't care so much if I can't watch it live but I do want to see it and our newer players. Damn, how can you support a team you can't even see??
It's a possibility, if someone is adept with computer and video technology. Hell, one could even place their webcam or whatever next to the television and then put the video on You Tube. There are several different ways you can do it... so it's just a matter of someone taking the time and making it happen.

If Eurosport is indeed airing the match I'm sure somebody would be kind enough to put the video on the computer..

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
....... Eurosport 2? I got my hopes up for nothing. I only have the standard Eurosport which shows nothing but Tennis.

What provider do you have Jeeks, which shows E2?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
danielão said:
It sucks that they changed it, but this is actually the game I expected from Rai in the beginning. Actually surprised they aren't showing Napoli, but they only play Treviso.

BTW, I believe someone predicted Rimini would score two goals in this game? They might play up to the competition, but I doubt they can hold that for 90 minutes, so these stats are probably okay to state.

Last year, Rimini scored 42 goals, exactly one per game. They only scored 2 or more goals in 10 matches.

i hope that wasnt dom, or otherwise we mite be f*cked as he is always right with his predictions

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I convocati per Rimini

Per la prima sfida di campionato contro il Rimini, mister Deschamps ha convocato 20 giocatori.

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
29 De Ceglie
32 Marchionni

Trezeguet and Zanetti are injured. WHile DD said Boumsong is lacking match practice

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i like deschamps approach of not revealing his starting 11, i feel that revealing it always gives your opponents an advantage, see lippi and didi have adopted this idea, yet crapadoni doesnt.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Chxta said:
Dire prediction by Someone. I'd die of shame if we draw this one...
IMO we are talking about a team we never heard before
we are talking about a division we never even imagined we will be part of in any given day
simply we r depressed and so do the players and it wont be easy specially in the first few games untill we and the players get use to it

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
cool. So i can see the game on 2 channels! Rai International and Eurosport2. Are they showing all Juve's games on Rai International?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)