Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (58 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Watch Juve on Eurosport
Friday 8 September, 2006
British Eurosport 2 will have live coverage of the opening weekend of the Serie B championship, including Juventus' match against Rimini tomorrow afternoon.

The Turin giants will be looking to get off to a strong start as they attempt to overhaul the 17-point deduction issued to them after the Calciopoli probe.

The channel will also be showing tonight’s game at Arezzo and a game on Monday.

Friday September 8
1945-2145 Live – Arezzo v Mantova [British Eurosport 2]

Saturday September 9
1500-1700 Live – Rimini v Juventus [British Eurosport 2]

Monday September 11
1945-2145 Live – TBC [British Eurosport 2]

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
Wait man,so I actually won't be able to watch the game???????

Eurosport 2 is not the appropriate channel????
it's brittish eurosport 2. eurosport has different signals for different areas of the world. i myself catch british eurosport, not sure about eurosport 2. you need to check that with your cable operator.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
Wait man,so I actually won't be able to watch the game???????

Eurosport 2 is not the appropriate channel????
hope not. i'll tell you all tonight as i'll check to see if they are showing Arezzo-Mantova

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Rimini's squad for the game...

Portieri
HANDANOVIC, PUGLIESI

Difensori
BACCIN, BRAVO, DIGAO, MILONE, PECCARISI, PORCHIA, REGONESI, VITIELLO

Centrocampisti
BARUSSO, CRISTIANO, PAGANO, RICCHIUTI, TASSO, VALIANI

Attaccanti
JEDA, MATRI, MOSCARDELLI

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
vlatko said:
it's brittish eurosport 2. eurosport has different signals for different areas of the world. i myself catch british eurosport, not sure about eurosport 2. you need to check that with your cable operator.
hi v,
i think i get british eursport cause last year i saw Serie B games so maybe even this year i hope

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Michael_Cutajar said:
hi v,
i think i get british eursport cause last year i saw Serie B games so maybe even this year i hope
great for you, i'm still in the black. :frown:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Is eurosport going to show serie B games every week or it is only tomorrow???
They have the games of this week, but apparently the delay in the schedule is due to the unclear times of Serie B itself.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
vlatko said:
Damn!!!!I'm lost!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
Damn!!!!I'm lost!
pick up the phone and call your cable operator and ask them which eurosport 2 they are broadcasting. or simply turn it on and listen to the commentators, those brittish accents are not that hard to spot. i am sure i catch brittish eurosport. :D

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
OMG Mark this is TERRIBLE:cry: :cry:

My entire family was looking forward to seeing this game! Damn RAI I'm going to cancel them if they don't show Juve games.

I just called the office in NY and they said the woman I need to speak to is out to lunch. Her name is Marina Giordano (is this one of Vinman's contacts...have to go back and look) I plan to call again.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
vlatko said:
Eurosport 2 broadcasts in one language (English), while the normal Eurosport have the same programs all over Europe at the same time but each country has its own commentators. Well, each country is a generalization, there is a certain number of countries that broadcast with their own language and other countries take the signal from wherever they want. It seems where you live they don't have their own Eurosport, this is why they are getting the English one.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Land hockey.
So that Eurosport will show our game tomorrow,right?

I checked their program schedule and they don't have our game there.

Here is the list:

Eurosport 2
12:00 FOOTBALL: Euro 2008
13:00 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
14:30 MOTORCYCLING: Grand Prix
15:00 MOTORCYCLING: Grand Prix
16:00 GP2: Series in Monza, Italy
17:30 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
19:30 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
21:00 TENNIS: US Open in New York
23:15 CYCLING: Tour of Spain

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #336
    AzzurriGirl said:
    OMG Mark this is TERRIBLE:cry: :cry:

My entire family was looking forward to seeing this game! Damn RAI I'm going to cancel them if they don't show Juve games.

I just called the office in NY and they said the woman I need to speak to is out to lunch. Her name is Marina Giordano (is this one of Vinman's contacts...have to go back and look) I plan to call again.

I sent them an e-mail threatening them that not only me but my family and friends wil cancel their subscription to RAI International if they don't show Rimini-Juventus LIVE tomorrow. I don't want to see only 4-5 games of Juve(Juve vs Napoli vs Genoa...)

Please call her and tell her the same thing that I e-mailed and that you know people in Canada that will do the same.

Please keep me informed. :D

EDIT: It's her, Marina the Juventina. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jeeks said:
    Eurosport 2 broadcasts in one language (English), while the normal Eurosport have the same programs all over Europe at the same time but each country has its own commentators. Well, each country is a generalization, there is a certain number of countries that broadcast with their own language and other countries take the signal from wherever they want. It seems where you live they don't have their own Eurosport, this is why they are getting the English one.
    yes probably, before i used to catch the german version but now i am getting the brittish.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    Deschamps has no regrets Friday 8 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didier Deschamps is convinced he did the right thing in accepting the job with Juve and believes the team can quickly return to Serie A.

The Bianconeri will make an historical Serie B debut on Saturday against Rimini and will start the season with the 17-point handicap they were handed out after the Calciopoli investigations.

“I know I made the right choice when I decided to come here, I never thought this was a mistake,” said the Coach.

“Juventus are always a great club and I am here to win,” continued the former French international. “This isn’t an easy situation, but I think we can quickly return to the top flight.

“When I arrived nobody guaranteed me that we would be in Serie A, I am sure we can do well also with the deduction.”

Turning to the Rimini match, Deschamps said that he was happy that the season would finally get underway – even if he refused to reveal his starting line-up.

“I know what to expect from them, I’ve watched tapes, I imagine Rimini will be looking to score goals,” he noted.

“I have a pretty good idea of who’s going to play, I’d say I’m 95 per cent sure, but I prefer not to say anything now as things may still change.”

David Trezeguet and Cristiano Zanetti are both injured and will miss the game, while Jean-Alain Boumsong is available to play.

“He’s doing well, although he obviously has not had many chances to play. He’s new, so he’s still getting to know his teammates, but he has to start sooner or later.”

The Bianconeri Coach also knows that a winning start is necessary to begin wiping out their deficit.

“Of course it’s going to be hard for the team, they have to adapt to an entirely new environment, but what counts is the attitude and the state of mind of the players,” he assured.

“I understand tomorrow’s match is an event for Serie B, but I also believe Juventus will be greatly missed in Serie A.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sep8n.html

what you think

please discuss

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
    Eurosport 2 Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09:00 NEWSEurosport 2 Weekend News
    120 min

11:00 FootballFOOTBALL: Euro 2008 Qualifying Round
    60 min

12:00 Field HockeyFIELD HOCKEY: World Cup in Mönchengladbach, Germany Men - Group Stage: South Africa - India
    90 min

13:30 FootballFOOTBALL: Italian Serie B Arezzo (Italy) - Mantova (Italy)
    90 min

15:00 FootballFOOTBALL: Italian Serie B Rimini (Italy) - Juventus (Italy)
    120 min

17:00 VolleyballVOLLEYBALL: World Grand Prix in Reggio di Calabria, Italy Finals

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    giovanotti said:
    So that Eurosport will show our game tomorrow,right?

I checked their program schedule and they don't have our game there.

Here is the list:

Eurosport 2
    12:00 FOOTBALL: Euro 2008
    13:00 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
    14:30 MOTORCYCLING: Grand Prix
    15:00 MOTORCYCLING: Grand Prix
    16:00 GP2: Series in Monza, Italy
    17:30 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
    19:30 FIELD HOCKEY: World Cup
    21:00 TENNIS: US Open in New York
    23:15 CYCLING: Tour of Spain
    A screen shot of how I see the schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)