Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (59 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Wait,this is Eurosport 2 ,right ?????

Can't believe they will show our game,they usually show some stupid sports like sumo and carling.

hey but hockey is cool :) im quite hooked on it, good for me to study from especially as im doing a buffon, and switching from midfield to gk :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
thank you + rep :)
You're welcome, Abu.

vlatko said:
what is this? any instructions?
A streaming programme, i'm not sure how it works myself( I don't need to, now that eurosport 2 is showing the game anyway :D). Anyway just unpack it, type the password (it's in the readme file) and install. If i'm not mistaken, you can search for a whole lot of channels from different countries with it and start streaming.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
A streaming programme, i'm not sure how it works myself( I don't need to, now that eurosport 2 is showing the game anyway ). Anyway just unpack it, type the password (it's in the readme file) and install. If i'm not mistaken, you can search for a whole lot of channels from different countries with it and start streaming.
lucky bastards. :(
i installed it and there are two programmes, Sattelite tv for pcs and TVants. i can't seem to find eurosport2 but there are a lot of channels. where did you find it, maybe i can find some more info?
thnx btw.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
vlatko said:
lucky bastards. :(
i installed it and there are two programmes, Sattelite tv for pcs and TVants. i can't seem to find eurosport2 but there are a lot of channels. where did you find it, maybe i can find some more info?
thnx btw.
I only tried the TVants one so far. I got it from a friend of mine, who downloaded it from his newsgroup in an effort to help me watch Juve. He doesn't know anymore about how it works though. There should be some info on www.tvants.com, but it's in Arabic..

And you're welcome.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
I only tried the TVants one so far. I got it from a friend of mine, who downloaded it from his newsgroup in an effort to help me watch Juve. He doesn't know anymore about how it works though. There should be some info on www.tvants.com, but it's in Arabic..

And you're welcome.
arabic? no problem for me. :D

i just found out my cable company has eurosport 2 but it's in the other package which i don't have. and those fookers are not answering their phones. i want that extra package!!!! :cry:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
Yeah, getting a hold of someone on a friday (past noon) is always near impossible.
yeah i'm gonna try tommorow morning, though it is saturday, i won't hold my breath.

Gio said:
Is eurosport going to show serie B games every week or it is only tomorrow???Is eurosport going to show serie B games every week or it is only tomorrow???
it's eurosport 2 and yeah i think every week. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

giovanotti said:
Wooow,get your package man and enjoy!!!:pint: :)
though as dominic said it's not certain. i know they show serie b usually, only before i didn't need it.

yeah man i'm so happy, even if i don't get them tommorow from monday i'll have eurosport 2 and that package is like 10% more expensive. :toast:

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
giovanotti said:
Wait,this is Eurosport 2 ,right ?????

Can't believe they will show our game,they usually show some stupid sports like sumo and carling.

Its the British Eurosport 2, not just Eurosport 2. Thats a different channel.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
who in the right mind wud wana see that game?

jees even the italian tv stations are against juve, o wait thats berluscumi too
It sucks that they changed it, but this is actually the game I expected from Rai in the beginning. Actually surprised they aren't showing Napoli, but they only play Treviso.

BTW, I believe someone predicted Rimini would score two goals in this game? They might play up to the competition, but I doubt they can hold that for 90 minutes, so these stats are probably okay to state.

Last year, Rimini scored 42 goals, exactly one per game. They only scored 2 or more goals in 10 matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)