Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (36 Viewers)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Chxta said:
Would the match be available on PPLive? And what time is it?
Yeah, that's what I would like to know!

Tell me where I can stream this bitch.

Oh btw, for those of you who remember me - yeah yeah yeah, typical Anders to pop up after years and years of absence, just to find out how I can watch Juve's matches now that we got our dumbasses relegated. Well, that's how the cookie crumbles... or something.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Badass Devil said:
my fm game says we will win 3-0

only that trez scored one of the goals so i say 2-0 as trez is out for this 1, unless matty paro scores 1 for him :)
btw, the db u gave me, the players values r so lowww

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rimini aiming high (from juventus.com)

Agile, technical and full of pace, Rimini have put together a team who will be looking to challenge for a place in the play-offs this season.
Coach Leonardo Acori favours a 4-2-3-1 formation whose strength lies in the trio which plays just behind the strikers, the pick of whom is the creative Ricchiuti, gifted at building attacks and dangerous in the final third, as his five goals in last season’s championship demonstrate. The two attacking wingers, Pagano (ex Sampdoria and Bari) and Jeda (15 goals last season with Crotone), work off the lone striker Matri, making his debut in Serie B after a strong season with Lumezzane in Serie C1 last year. The main man in defence, Regonesi, is well known to Juventus, having played in Bianconeri clours for the Primavera; after five seasons with Albinoleffe, where he hit the back of the net as many as five times last year, the left back is a new and valuable addition to the Rimini line-up.

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
-------------------BUFFON--------------------

Zebina----Boumsong----Kovac----Chiellini

Camor----Dzanetti---Gianichedda--Nedved

---------Trezeguet--------Del Piero--------

marchionni, paro, bojinov, balza, zalayeta are good as subs.

....and Rimini will die tommorrow 0_0

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Oh and Trez isn't in the squad either.

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1572000&ID=8633

I convocati per Rimini

Per la prima sfida di campionato contro il Rimini, mister Deschamps ha convocato 20 giocatori.

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
4 Kovac
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
29 De Ceglie
32 Marchionni

Sep 28, 2002
Anders said:
Yeah, that's what I would like to know!

Tell me where I can stream this bitch.

Oh btw, for those of you who remember me - yeah yeah yeah, typical Anders to pop up after years and years of absence, just to find out how I can watch Juve's matches now that we got our dumbasses relegated. Well, that's how the cookie crumbles... or something.
hello carlsberg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)