Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (47 Viewers)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
+rep Rhizoid on the rimini review. maybe u can give us a weekly review on our opponents? i know that u have alot of time on ur hands after being fired from ur job for stealing soap from the bathrooms.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 3, 2004
Stripper said:
+rep Rhizoid on the rimini review. maybe u can give us a weekly review on our opponents? i know that u have alot of time on ur hands after being fired from ur job for stealing soap from the bathrooms.

:lol:

Man, why'd you have to tell them about the soap thing?! :shifty:

Plus, I resigned :stuckup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Badass Devil said:
just played fm 06 with the new juve, up to date, and ironically had rimini as my first game, won 3-0

paro, del piero, trezegol
you played serie b in fm, with juve? how?

Oct 3, 2004
m_elayyan said:
so they are a weak team
Well they are a team on the rise. Let's just say they're following the same steps as other teams who've set serious targets such as promotion to Serie A.

For example Chievo were in C, promoted to B and eventually made it to A in successive promotions. Palermo most recently have been following this example.

Some teams were similarly on the rise from C to A, but simply plunged downwards like Padova, and Salernitana.

Rimini were in Serie C 2 seasons ago, and won it, then in 2005/2006 finished in 17th, enjoying a few good results here and there. Obviously their main aim was survival in B...now I think they're probably fighting for another year of survival since their squad on paper doesn't look like one of a serious promotion contender.

That said, anything can happen in football...so you never know.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
thanx for the explanation rhizoid :tup:

the goodthing is that there wont be any complacency especially with the point deficit we have already.DD and the players will play every game with the right mentality.

This is season will be very hard, and teams like Rimini will make it even harder.Especially that we have the likes of napoli,bari,bologna,genoa all aspiring for promotion and will give us a hard time.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
the goodthing is that there wont be any complacency especially with the point deficit we have already.DD and the players will play every game with the right mentality.
very good point, right mentality will be crucial this season.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Vinman said:
Mark,

CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!!!

it is a TOTAL jinx on us getting back into Serie A............:tdown:

we should have no match threads until we know FOR SURE where we'll be
i dont think serie a with -30 whit ower defends is better than playing in serie b.
if we go in serie a we have to win like 60 ore 70points to just stay in serie a.

so why not 1year serie b, making paro and ower other kids the new juvetus future and play next year in serie a full off revenge and beat the shit out of milan and inter with many primavera players who become big this year in serie b and will be awsome next year in serie a, we have a very great primavera team but we never did something with it , now is the time to use them and make ower own worldclass players like we did before, i know it will be a very long hard year were other teams play champions leageu and serie a ,.... and many fans from other teams are making fun of juve i know its hard but just say ...OW MA STA ZITTA CORNUTI SIAMO CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!! we had a magical summer ,and nobody is taking this away from us WE ARE THE BEST OF THE WORLD and the whole juventus team was in the final ;) thats says enough so FORZA AZZURRI FORZA JUVE!!!

ps: sorry for the bad english its a long time ago i posted english plus you were right about capello , scuzi......

FORZA ITALIA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)